Fallynleaf's study log

Man aren’t there? Feels like the main thing you hear about

Maybe it’s because it’s not a “story”? Idk it’s weird how people work

I like your stories

Although there are arguably ways to somewhat restore that nuance without using honorifics. For instance, having him say “MY DEAR/LOVELY KIRYUU” “LITTLE KIRYUU” “(nickname)” etc.

I have no idea what the context is though

6 Likes

I feel a bit like I’m butting into this conversation (also a few days late!), but it made me think of book translations. Mainly Terry Pratchett’s Discworld and the book he wrote with Neil Gaiman (Good Omens), and their translation to Swedish. Discworld especially relies a lot on puns and word jokes, and those can seldom be directly translated into another language and still retain their funniness/punniness (I think I just made up a word, anyway…).

And while I myself didn’t read Swedish and English versions of Discworld, I heard many good things from my friends (who first read some translations and as we got older and better at English read originals). The translator had to change names and such to make the word puns still work in Swedish, and as I understood it, at some points translator notes were left.

For Good Omens, I’ve read both translated and original, and I remember being so dang impressed with how faithful the translation was (and it was well written in Swedish too). When I read the original I realized I hadn’t lost anything by reading the translation. That is art. (Good Omens doesn’t rely on word jokes/puns, but still.)

And then to take that so many steps further with taking Japanese to English translations when the very bones of how things are expressed is hugely different between the cultures. In some ways, the honorifics is probably an easy decision.

Sorry I didn’t have anything more directly related to wrestling or Yakuza. :bowing_woman:

8 Likes

Oh I love Discworld, but that series is so intrinsically linked to Pratchett’s authorial voice that I can’t imagine how difficult it would be to translate. The general conversational tone Pratchett employs can’t be easy for a translation to recreate. On a similar note I’ve heard that the Witcher books are quite beautifully written in Polish, but reading it in English the translation feels rather flat and plain in terms of the prose. Not really much extra to add here, but translations are an interesting topic for sure. It can really change the perception of a work depending on how its done

3 Likes

Made it to level 37!

It took me just under fourteen days this time. It wasn’t the greatest past couple of weeks for me, but I did manage to escape covid (for now…), so it could have definitely been worse.

I ended up joining the GeoGuessr game that WK hosted, and to my utter surprise, I came in second place somehow, despite never actually having been to Japan? I guess I just got lucky. I feel like wrestling helped me a tiny bit, because I’ve seen parts of Japan in street wrestling shows and on wrestlers’ social media and such. But it was fun! I recommend trying it out if you’re able to make it to the game the next time they host one!

And if you win and receive the wrestling-themed WK sticker, I will gladly trade you any of my stickers for it. I was extremely disappointed that I didn’t receive that one, because if anything embodies my Japanese language learning journey, it’s that.

To the, uh, second place victor go the spoils?

My burned item count as of the beginning of this level: 3001 (and 2139 on KW!)

Fun encounters with Japanese outside of WaniKani:

There have been a few small updates on the situation with Kota Ibushi and NJPW. I talk about some of it here. For the most part, I’ve been letting (better) translators handle this, but I did watch NJPW’s press conference on the situation with youtube’s auto-captions turned on and tried to gleam as much as I possibly could from it, while one of my friends was live translating the most important points from it in another chat. Part of the way through the video, they released a full English translation of it, so I gave up on trying to understand anything from watching it and just read that.

On a brighter note, I was happy to see that AEW now has an official Japanese twitter page! Not an especially useful source of reading practice for me, because it’s information that is readily available in English, haha, but it’s really exciting for the Japanese fans. It was nice to see that account promoting things like the Pride video that AEW did and that sort of thing.

I laughed out loud at this tweet from TJPW wrestler Mahiro Kiryu about her cat. The picture especially is funny, but the caption is great.

I also enjoyed seeing retired TJPW wrestler Nodoka Tenma posting about her farm adventures. It looks like her farm is feeding more than humans, haha.

I talk about this more in the TJPW recap posts, but TJPW is doing a new project that’s basically like a small competition giving the winning candidate out of four women in the entertainment industry (with no wrestling experience) the chance to become a wrestler. They’re uploading a new episode to their youtube channel every week, and I watched the first one out of curiosity and was pleased to discover that it has Japanese subtitles! So I’m planning on watching the rest of them, too. I’m using them more for passive immersion than active immersion, because I just don’t have the time, so I’m not attempting to really pause and read the subtitles, but I think I am going to try to learn at least a few words from each of them.

In the first episode, they had the women do different tasks that I’m pretty sure are part of basic wrestling training. The tasks were helpfully labeled in the corner of the screen, allowing me to learn 準備運動(じゅんびうんどう) (warming up exercises), 前転(ぜんてん) (forward somersault), 側転(そくてん) (cartwheel), (きん)トレ (muscle training), and a more complicated term, 前回(まえまわ)()(), which sparked a short discussion in the pro wrestling thread because 受け身 is actually a really interesting concept in pro wrestling because of how it kind of skirts the edge of kayfabe.

The flash cards I made from those terms are the first cards I’ve made with an image reference instead of a sentence, haha, but I think they’re effective!

I also caved and bought a rotating mechanical pencil. I’d heard about them and thought they sounded interesting, so I wanted to try it out. I was really pleased that I could read a lot of the text on the packaging! The front of it said: “キレイな文字が書ける”, and the back of it showed how the pencil allows you to write “いつも同じ太さ・濃さのキレイな文字がつづく”. I haven’t used the pencil enough to give my verdict on whether or not there’s a tangible difference between it and a standard mechanical pencil, but I’m looking forward to trying it out.

みんなの日本語 Lesson 32 – Lesson 33

I enjoyed the reading comprehension exercise at the end of lesson 32. It gave this month’s horoscope for Taurus, then listed stuff about what Tauruses should or shouldn’t do regarding work, money, health, and love, plus their lucky item of the month. The exercise questions were things like: “Should they quit their job and open a restaurant?” or “Should they go to the ocean holding a blue stone?” and I had to answer yes or no based on what the horoscope recommended, haha.

Honestly, I’ve actually enjoyed a lot of those exercises in the book. People talk about textbooks being boring, but I think they do a pretty good job with these. They’re at least very different every lesson.

The last exercise for the lesson asked me what I think about 星占い. And boy, what a question to answer when you have very limited vocabulary! I think I managed to stumble my way to an answer that I more or less believe, though I’m sure the grammar is wrong for at least a chunk of it because I tried to say things that were too ambitious. I did like my last sentence, though (I managed to use some of the new grammar!): “それを信じたら、それが叶うでしょう.”

I struggled to figure out how to word “it will probably come true”. I had a couple clunky versions where I tried to pick a word for “reality” haha (WK sure does teach a lot of these) but I didn’t feel like I knew any of them well enough to choose the word with the right nuance for this. I ended up going with 叶う because I just learned 叶える (and its accompanying kanji, which isn’t in WK) in the last TJPW recap, where it was part of the tagline for their aforementioned new project. It seemed like the right nuance for the sentiment I was trying to express. Is this the best way to say it? Probably not! My worry is that it’s more positive than I wanted it to be, haha.

I updated the MNN kanji by WK level spreadsheet with the lesson 33 kanji!

Reading:

Reading in Spanish (the end of Wonder and starting a new parallel text book about local history)

I finished Wonder! Overall, I enjoyed the book, though it had its moments where it was a little tough to read (both emotionally and language-wise). So far, it’s definitely the easiest book I’ve read in Spanish, though some of that might just be the fact that I’ve improved at the language. I think it was the right call to put aside my other books for now and pick up something easier.

I believe that Wonder has some spin-off books, but I’m not sure if they’ve been translated into Spanish, and in any case, the library does not have them, so I decided to move on and read something else.

The new book that I picked up is an exciting one! It’s a local history book (so I’m not going to say the title, haha) that is written as a parallel text book with Spanish on one side, and English on the other! It’s incredible! It was written intentionally to encourage people using it for language learning as well as learning about local history (and to make local history more accessible to Spanish speakers, since there is a fairly large Spanish-speaking population here).

It’s very smooth and not disruptive at all to read because I can glance over at the English side whenever I don’t know a word or am unsure of the meaning of the sentence. My Spanish is good enough, the reading process for this is mostly spot-checking specialized vocab that I’m not super familiar with, because the grammar is pretty intuitive for me.

I’m really enjoying the subject matter, too. I’m learning so much already, though some of it doesn’t exactly paint the most flattering picture of the city. Something that really surprised me is that there used to be a large population of Chinese immigrants in the area. Today, we don’t have many Asian people living here (I wouldn’t have much luck finding a local language partner for Japanese), and I really shouldn’t be surprised to find out that that is largely in part to extreme racism at the beginning of the 20th century, which led the conservative white inhabitants of the city to drive out the Chinese inhabitants, as well as threaten and force out the Japanese and Filipino inhabitants. Even though this happened a hundred years ago, history casts a long shadow.

I guess this is why learning about history is so important. This city has always been very conservative, and very racist. The only thing that has changed is the primary target of that racism, depending on which group is seen as the biggest threat at any given time.

A large part of the reason why I’m learning Spanish is so that I can better participate in the local community here instead of restricting myself to just the (white) English-speaking part of it. I want to be involved and informed so that I can help out where I can and also make friends across language barriers.

Sorry to get suddenly emotional over this book! I think it just reflects so much why I’m trying to learn Spanish, and what I’m trying to do here. I want to help encourage other monolingual English speakers in this community to reach out past language barriers and engage with the other half of our community so that we can create a better future together instead of repeating the mistakes of the past.

Regarding reading in Japanese…

I finished the spring read every day challenge! Here’s my final report for it. I managed to read in both Spanish and Japanese every single day, which is a pretty cool achievement! I’m planning on signing up for the summer challenge when it starts in a month.

I also tried my hand at translating a few more senryu. Here are all the ones I attempted (links are to my translations):

こんなおれでもこの世ではオンリーワン

オフクロの好きなタレント役しだい (mine was our winner!)

年齢欄「青二才」だと書いておく

我が家の灯しばらく外で眺める

懐かしい母校の便り寄付依頼

Guess what? I finished chapter 4 of volume 3 of 大海原と大海原! Finally! After so long! I briefly managed to catch up on the TJPW translations, so I had one day where I needed some different reading material if I wanted to keep up with the challenge, and I read like 10 pages of the manga. Just like last time, I noticed that the manga has gotten significantly easier to read than when I last read some pages.

I also finished two TJPW show translations! Both were fairly short, and both gave me exactly 12 new words.

2022.05.15 TJPW SPRING TOUR '22 — (12 words added)

2022.05.29 TJPW SPRING TOUR '22 — (12 words added)

My wrestling deck currently contains 729 words, some of which aren’t in circulation yet. I’m hoping to get them all added by my next update, but depending on how many I add for the upcoming Korakuen show, I might still be behind, haha.

New resources:

I found this website with a collection of 450 Japanese children’s stories with audio. I haven’t poked around much, but I tried listening to かぐや姫 and reading along without pausing, and I actually was able to more or less follow it, so I feel like this might be potentially good listening practice for where I’m at.

Got some very good recommendations from Daisoujou! They posted about some VNs that they were considering trying next, and I was interested in FLOWERS -Le volume sur printemps- and 古書店街の橋姫. I’m not really much of a VN person in general, even in English, so I may or may not get around to trying them in Japanese, but those were the first two that actually tempted me.

Daisoujou also pointed me in the direction of the Read Real Japanese parallel text books. I really like the sound of these, especially the translation notes! I ended up ordering the short stories one already, though it’ll be a while yet before I actually attempt to read it. I probably should stop buying books for the rest of the year at least :sweat_smile:.

This is just a small thing, but here’s a tweet with some translations of encouraging things you can tell someone.

New Userscripts:

• Dashboard Progress Plus — This script adds visual indicators of SRS stages of items, as well as a “90%” kanji box, plus gives you a popup with item information when you mouse over the items. I installed it pretty much entirely for the last thing, because sometimes I’ll prelearn the kanji a day or two before officially learning them, and this lets me check my memory by simply mousing over the items without having to open them in a new tab.

Next steps:

I started working on a project with debatable utility, haha, but naturally that hasn’t stopped me. I’m trying to put together an Anki deck containing the 26 pictograms teaching wrestling things from that one Hiragana Muscle show. A lot of the vocab are katakana loanwords, and a few of the pictograms are jokes (“seconds putting chairs away”, “that joshi reversal to a pinfall”), but the format of it is just too perfect. It’s a little slow-going, because I have to go through and screencap each of them, then create two versions of the images for the front side of the recall and recognition cards, plus clip the audio of the term getting announced, then edit each audio clip, etc.

I had the classic coding experience of trying to solve a problem on my own, failing, giving up and posting about it on a forum, receiving an excellent piece of javascript code that did exactly what I needed it to, then… realizing that I didn’t actually need my cards to have that function after all :sweat_smile:. But, oh well, I learned a little more about coding, and about how Anki works, so I guess it wasn’t a total bust.

I think this could be a fun starter deck for any wrestling fan who’s hoping to learn a few Japanese wrestling things, regardless of their current level of Japanese ability. You don’t have to be able to read kanji or kana to use the deck, since it has full audio, and there are no definitions or translations on the cards, just an illustration and a photo demonstrating each of the terms (I am trying to include translations in the card metadata in case something isn’t clear, but they don’t show up when drilling the cards themselves).

These pictograms are actually what taught me the word for tagging in/out during a match:

Also, while quarantining due to possible covid exposure, I ended up working on an article for the library website with some tips about using the library collection for learning Spanish (I’m very grateful to the WK community for everything I’ve learned on this subject!). I was really glad that my boss and coworkers loved the work that I did on it. It already inspired my boss, haha. She asked me if I had any easy Spanish books to recommend, and I told her that she should read Wonder, so she checked it out the moment I returned it.

It’s very strange to finally have a hobby/hyperfixation that is just about as close to a universal good thing as anything can be. I’m going to try to ride my enthusiasm for language learning as long as it’ll take me, and try to spread it as much as I can in the meantime, haha.

Onward to level 38! 行くぞ!

11 Likes

Made it to level 38!

Took just over thirteen days. Most of that time passed in a weird blur for me. I would really like events in my life to stop happening, please.

On top of all of that, Firefox decided to reset all of my extensions, so I ended up having to reinstall all of my Yomichan dictionaries, as well as all of my tampermonkey extensions. I have, uh, 32 extensions installed, so it was a real pain to reinstall all of them individually. I was very, very grateful for my past self for being so diligent with this study log, because almost all of the scripts I still use were compiled in my one year anniversary post, and then I just scrolled through the rest of my log entries and added the others.

I found out that there is in fact a way to back up your tampermonkey scripts, so I have my current setup backed up now, in case this happens again. I think Yomichan has a way of preserving your settings as well, though I believe not your imported dictionaries. I didn’t bother messing around with it because the settings didn’t take too much time to set up again. Once again, grateful to my own study log for preserving the links to the special dictionaries I have installed.

My burned item count as of the beginning of this level: 3133 (and 2239 on KW)!

Fun encounters with Japanese outside of WaniKani:

I forgot to mention this in the last update, but I’ve been enjoying the carpentry and tool appreciation thread here, though I’m coming at the topic from a bookbinding/papermaking direction, not carpentry. It prompted me to share a bit about one of my favorite bookbinding tools, the Japanese screw punch (or, as I found out they’re called in Japanese… スクリューポンチ :sweat_smile:).

I’ve been meaning to post about some Japanese papermaking tools, especially since my Japanese is a lot better since I last tried looking up papermaking terms in Japanese. It’d be a fun excuse to do another google deep dive.

In pro wrestling news, Mr. Haku released an (English-subtitled) interview with Asuka/Veny! I’ve talked about Asuka before (she’s in my number one most recommended match), but if anyone is interested in learning more about her, I shared some more links and other info in this post in the LGBTQ thread.

Something kind of funny is that Veny is my mnemonic for 口紅(くちべに), and as it turns out, (べに) is where she got the name Veny from! They talk about (くれない) as well, because there is an X Japan song by that name, which Mr. Haku helpfully linked in the video description.

I liked this farm tweet from Nodoka. She said that she doesn’t like tomatoes, but can eat them in curry, and I am the same way.

I’m behind on my translations for CyberFight Fest and TJPW’s latest Korakuen show, but one of the best matches at Korakuen was the Raku vs Pom Harajuku vs Yuki Aino threeway match. Before the match Yuki said in a tweet that people call them a 三角関係(さんかくかんけい) (love triangle), but when it comes to being in a match, it’s a different story. The three of them have a really fun dynamic, haha, where it’s… a seemingly reciprocated love triangle? I’m unclear on the exact feelings or the order in which they happened (it’s also further complicated by Raku’s “husband”, Ram Kaicho), but my friends and I refer to the three of them as the “pomycule”. (Did I add 三角関係 to Anki just so that I could include part of Yuki’s tweet for the context sentence on the flash card? …Perhaps.)

The match itself had its share of dramatic twists, with Pom pulling out the big guns (a Raku photobook) to try to bribe Yuki into helping her beat Raku, whom Yuki is in love with. Ultimately, though, Pom’s efforts were not enough, and she lost the match. Afterward, Pom posted this. She likes to tweet without using a lot of kanji, which frequently throws me off, but I was in fact able to read this one without any trouble!

TJPW got a new theme song by the Final Fantasy composer (one of the FF composers? I can’t remember which game(s) he did). I really enjoy it a lot! It makes their card announcements seem really exciting, because it feels like it’s right out of a video game. Here’s an example of one for their next big show.

There have been a few small updates on Kota Ibushi’s situation with NJPW. Not really anything that has improved my view of the company, unfortunately. Too bad, because the buildup to the Forbidden Door show could have been really fun, but it’s hard to get too excited now.

I have been greatly enjoying DDT wrestler Konosuke Takeshita’s excursion in America, though! It has been fun watching him get over with American wrestling fans. The AEW crowds warmed up to him pretty quick, and the indie crowds seem to love him. Lately, a lot of his twitter activity (and at least one indie feud) have been centered around him having a love affair with Cinnabon.

Food seems to be one of those universal points of connection that goes beyond language barriers. At least, I’ve seen that over and over again with wrestling. It’s often one of the first ways a Japanese wrestler is able to connect with an English-speaking fan audience. I think Satoshi Kojima (NJPW wrestler and… current GHC champ in NOAH? what a world we live in) figured that out with his “bread club”.

みんなの日本語 Lesson 33 – Lesson 34

As of lesson 33, I have officially learned the imperative form! It’s another thing that I’ve known about for a long time, but never formally practiced until now. I also enjoyed the reading exercise about 頑張る and the different uses for different verb forms with that word. It makes sense that it originally meant “自分がいる場所から動かない”!

I think I’m officially about 2/3rds of the way through MNN? I’m about a third of the way through the second book, which is kind of a strange feeling, because it feels like I just started it!

I updated the MNN kanji by WK level spreadsheet with the lesson 34 kanji!

Reading/Listening:

Gave this category a slight name update! This is sort of the “active immersion” section of my log, and, well, I started actively working on listening immersion as well!

Why now? Well, someone started a listen every day challenge, and I could not resist signing up :sweat_smile:. I only committed to the off-month between read every day challenges, though, so the challenge period for me only runs until the end of June. Then I’ll be switching gears back to focusing primarily on reading.

Like last time, my goal is to listen to something in both Spanish and Japanese every single day.

Spanish (Reading: local history parallel text book) (Listening: Duolingo podcast and La Casa de las Flores)

The local history book is still going well, though I confess, my progress stalled out a little when I shifted my focus to listening :sweat_smile:. I’m currently 72 pages in (out of a little over 200), though that only represents 36 pages of actual reading, since the content is doubled in English. I’m still really enjoying the book, though!

As far as listening goes, I’ve been splitting my time between listening to the Duolingo Spanish podcast (which I can listen to while walking, which is awesome), and then on days when I can’t exercise, I’ve been watching La Casa de las Flores with Spanish subtitles on Netflix.

I’m trying to do extensive listening, so I’m resisting the urge to pause and look stuff up. I was really amazed to realize that my Spanish is good enough, I can actually more or less follow La Casa de las Flores as long as I have Spanish subtitles! Parts of the plot are a little complicated, and there is definitely nuance that I’m missing, but I feel like I’m able to follow the story well enough to get invested in it.

I talked to my coworker (whose native language is Spanish) about the show, because she really likes it as well. She told me that one of the characters in particular has a certain way of speaking that’s considered stereotypical for upper class Mexicans. Once she pointed it out, I was able to hear what she was talking about, haha. When I mentioned that I was using the show for learning, she said: “You’re going to start talking like a rich person!” :joy:

It’s actually a huge milestone for me that I can watch a show like this, with native language subtitles, and find myself still wanting to watch more episodes without feeling fatigued.

Listening in Japanese has also been going well! At least, I’m able to keep up with the challenge. My actual listening comprehension in Japanese is still not very good :sweat_smile:.

I tried out Nihongo con Teppei, and I think I’m unfortunately between levels in terms of difficulty. His easiest podcast is too easy for me, and his next easiest one is too hard. I think I understand the vocab and the grammar in it, but can’t process it fast enough without subtitles or a transcript.

So, for active listening, my primary source for material has been the site with all of the 童話 stories that I linked in a previous update. Usually my process is listening to the story once while reading along, then reading through the story with the help of Yomichan, aiming for full comprehension, then listening to it again while reading along. I’d probably benefit from a fourth go around, trying just to listen without reading, but usually by the third time, I’m tired of the story and don’t feel inclined to listen again :sweat_smile:.

So far, I’ve read つるのおんがえし, かさじぞう, かぐや姫, and うらしまたろう. I think these are a pretty good indication of where my grammar is at now, because I can read them without having to do any grammar lookups. I usually know most of the vocab, but have to look up a few words in each story. Naturally, the words that I don’t know tend to be the ones that are absolutely pivotal to the plot.

I’m also counting wrestling shows for Japanese listening practice for the sake of the challenge, though those are more passive immersion for me instead of active immersion.

As far as reading goes, I have… not done a lot of it this level :sweat_smile:. Well, besides the reading I’ve been doing as part of my listening, and the passive immersion I’m doing practically daily. I don’t think I can balance listening to something in Spanish and Japanese every day, and also reading something in Spanish and Japanese every day.

But that’s okay! I’ll get back to 大海原と大海原 eventually.

I did a few more senryu translations. Here are the poems I attempted:

孫の名に変えて絵本を読んでやる

恋人のモーニングコール起きて待つ

久しぶり 定時帰宅に 笑顔なし!

I also got a couple TJPW translations done, though I still haven’t finished translating the TJPW parts of CyberFight Festival. The first one is short because I didn’t have a recap to work from, only the text from the post-match interview tweets.

2022.06.04 TJPW CITY CIRCUIT~浜松公演~ — (4 words added)

2022.06.13 TJPW Press Conference — (25 words added)

The press conference felt like a small milestone, because for once, the only corrections for my translation questions were nuance comments and not correcting bigger mistakes. I guess I’m learning after all? :sweat_smile:

My wrestling deck now has 758 words in total! Still not all in circulation. I’ve been trying to add cards 10 at a time instead of 20 to see if I have an easier time keeping up with the new additions that way.

New resources:

Someone on twitter compiled a bunch of words together into a slang dictionary! It’s limited in scope, but seems quite handy.

My Read Real Japanese: Fiction book came in, and I’m super impressed with it! I’ve just lightly flipped through it without reading in detail, because I’m saving it until I’m done with my beginner’s textbook, but it looks really handy, especially the translation notes section at the end, which is quite extensive.

New Userscripts:

• Level Duration 2.0 — This one is not actually new! I just forgot to include it earlier in my study log, so it never made it into the one year anniversary post, and I didn’t notice I’d forgotten it until I had to reinstall everything. All this script does is show at the top of the dashboard how long you’ve been on a level. Handy!
  • WaniKani Forums: Emoter — This script lets you upload your own custom emotes! I used it to import some favorites from a wrestling discord server I’m in. Unfortunately, I uploaded them before my scripts got wiped, so I still need to re-add most of them :sweat_smile:.

I did want to share the two most important emoji that I have:

tamu_believes_in_you feelstana

We typically use tamu_believes_in_you to express solidarity and support and sometimes gratitude. And feelstana is fairly self-explanatory, I think.

This one is just a personal favorite:

unbridled_joy

Next steps:

I gave myself some leeway this level, in terms of things I wanted to get done, because I’ve been dealing with some ongoing health issues, and one of my coworkers just passed away unexpectedly, which has made things at work a lot harder. It’s looking likely that I will be picking up more hours at some point, which will mean less time for studying.

When I started WK, I felt like this might be really the last chance I’d have in my life to devote so much time to doing something like this, so I thought I better take the opportunity when it was actually feasible. I’m definitely glad that I started when I did, because I think my life is probably going to get a lot busier in the near future.

That said, my soft goals for this next level are to work on the Hiragana Muscle Anki deck, and maybe finally post about papermaking tools in the tool thread.

Onward to level 39! 行くぞ!

10 Likes