Everything's going wrong and I have no idea how to fix it (hitechbunny scripts dying)

Pushed an update to greasyscripts.

That worked, thanks.

Any ideas when you’d get around to doing the dashboard level script by the way? That’s the one I’m most interesting in working.

Honestly, I’m probably not going to get to that one as it’s not one I was using. It’ll involve updating a JavaScript library as well as the userscript, and I’d rather not lumber myself with maintaining too many things. I’ll see if I can find some time, but it’s not a priority for me.

All I can do is ask but please do. It’s one of my most important scripts and in its current state it’s worthless. Unless you have any alternative scripts for it then I really need this working again to keep progressing like I currently am.

Edit: Looking about there really aren’t many other options. There’s a dark theme one, which changes everything to dark theme, and there’s the dashboard progress plus which has each as their own bubble rather than a bar, and doesn’t show things like the vocab. It works but is far from what I want compared to this. Considering how common I’ve seen this used this is kind of a call to anyone who could fix it to please try to.