EtoEto

Guys! I finally got my alpha invite to EtoEto! I’m so excited!

Learn all the grammar!

Show some screenshots :slight_smile:

I’m afraid, soon you will become less excited(

nikEvklid said... I'm afraid, soon you will become less excited(
 That sounds ominous. Care to elaborate?

@monsterfurby: I just mean that Fugu is still completely useless. You could read all the fugu material in one go and that’s it.

nikEvklid said... @monsterfurby: I just mean that Fugu is still completely useless. You could read all the fugu material in one go and that's it.
Come on, "completely useless" is unfair hyperbole. It doesn't cover a lot and the pace is pretty glacial, sure, but a complete beginner could get the very basics from it. Just because it's no use to you doesn't mean it's no use to anyone.

Besides, maybe they'll like Kuma.
Lyrisath said...
nikEvklid said... @monsterfurby: I just mean that Fugu is still completely useless. You could read all the fugu material in one go and that's it.
Come on, "completely useless" is unfair hyperbole. It doesn't cover a lot and the pace is pretty glacial, sure, but a complete beginner could get the very basics from it. Just because it's no use to you doesn't mean it's no use to anyone.
The Fugu section is incredibly short and basic. It's probably not finished. That said, even the chapters that have been posted are full of nonsense and errors. None of them are really good.

Besides, maybe they'll like Kuma.
I think that anyone who could benefit from Fugu probably isn't going to get much out of Kuma for quite some time. Anyway, Kuma also needs improvements. The variety is great, the audio is great, and the overall idea is great. But, the bit that breaks down a sentence needs a better system for explaining words and grammar points, as some other, similar systems do.