Estimated level up time?

While I know that there are separate statistics pages, I really like it that Allicrab has the “level up in (estimated)” time easily available.  Is there an addon that includes that info on the normal dashboard?   

There’s [a userscript] for showing how long you’ve been on your current level, but I don’t think there are any that estimate next levelup.  When I first started Wanikani, I think the one above was the first userscript I installed.  If your level-up time is fairly consistent, it’s just as useful as a “level up in…” script would be.

I made a script that calculates fastest time that you can get next level depending on how many radicals and kanjis you have left. It is currently private since it is not too user friendly.

I will try to remember to poke you if I ever make it public :).

bertoncelj1 said... I made a script that calculates fastest time that you can get next level depending on how many radicals and kanjis you have left. It is currently private since it is not too user friendly.

I will try to remember to poke you if I ever make it public :).
It would be interesting to compare yours against my code on the stats site.

It sounds like both of ours are really only a 'good estimate', because they don't factor in the fact that radicals only matter as far as when they allow individual kanji to unlock.  There's really no 90% threshold for radicals.  To be truly accurate in all cases, you'd have to know for sure what WK's back-end requirements are for when a kanji unlocks, and I think some of the anecdotal evidence has already proven that not all of that information is attainable from the API and item pages.

Either way, a 'good estimate' is almost always good enough. ^_^