Enhancement Request: "Too sick to get to computer mode"

Please add functionality to the site to realize when I’m too sick to even get to the computer and automagically enable “vacation mode” or something like it. We can call it “too sick to get to the computer mode”.

7 Likes

Are you thinking like something that you can set that if you disappear for a set amount of time it auto switches to vacation mode?

4 Likes

It can be like a villain’s doomsday device. If you don’t push the “I’m here” button every day, it will automatically put you in vacation mode (or destroy the world).

6 Likes

You guys are trying to make it complicated… I just want it to automatically detect when I’m too sick to make it to the computer and THEN turn on vacation mode, promptly disabling it when I’m well enough. Think simple!

2 Likes

WK Creepy Stalker Mode. It always knows what you’re doing, how you’re feeling, where you are. Oh, you’re on a date? Just gonna pause these reviews for a few hours.

6 Likes

6 Likes

… get married, force your other half to do it.

4 Likes

… >.>

is married, didn’t think of it

6 Likes

It’s okay, we all have dense moments… bloody married people and your happiness

6 Likes

I know what you wanted. But of course, I had to think of a way that it would actually be feasible.

I hope you’re feeling better?

2 Likes

YEAH RIGHT! We didn’t even ask the more obvious question :joy:

@ss1100 Are you feeling well now? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well enough to hit the “vacation mode” button now (but I haven’t done it anyway because once you have > 500 reviews, it’s all the same anyway :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Hey, look at it this way: being sick is nothing when you’re already figuratively dead and buried under six feet of reviews!

1 Like

This feature would’ve been nice for me this week. I think I was the sickest I’ve ever been on Monday and my body is still trying to recover. It ruined my streak of 7-8 day levels. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I was, just yesterday, able to get my reviews back to normal. But I haven’t done any lessons in probably a couple weeks now…

I’M CAUGHTUP NOW!

2 Likes

… someone get this mother effer a medal :1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.