Ending subscription: How to

Greetings everyone,

I would like to know the steps to unsubscribe so as to aviod the automatic billing. I enjoyed learning with wanikani, but I cannot subscribe for several months at once, hence my request to avoid the automatic billing.
Is there any FAQ explaining the steps for that please?

Thank you in advance

I believe it was under
WaniKani — Log in

There will be a thing towards the bottom that says to not renew. I cant actually see it because I canceled my subscription as well, but it should be on that page or the subscription tab.

1 Like

Because I like to go through a bunch of effort rather than being smart like Vanilla and just linking the URL.

7 Likes

:scream:

1 Like

This ^. You’re not going to leave us, are you @Vanilla?

Well yeah, after my subscription is up I should have long since been level 60. I’ll still come on here, and after that I’ll still probably keep in touch with the cool cats.

1 Like

At which point you’ll renew your subscription for one month, then reset back to level 07 so that what you’re not using your level to your advantage but are still better than @Leebo?

I’ll probably be level 60 again by then.

14 Likes

Nah, imma use the shit outta being a higher level than other people. Literal god complex is on the way.

5 Likes

Heh, pretty cocky. Better get to making one of those “WK is too slow” threads to convince koichi to increase maxspeed.

Once I get 60, maybe I’ll impersonate you again before you catch up.

2 Likes

My first thought was “OH, GOD! Is it so difficult to take a quick look at your account menu to look for any options resembling “cancel subscription” before posting on the forums?! You know, the usual procedure in ANY other sites with subscriptions?!”
And then I was like “OH, GOD! I’m becoming one of those rude high level users that have to patience and no abilities to talk like a normal person!”. Does this get worse as closer we get to level 60?

4 Likes

Yes. I believe it’s called the Syphus slope.

15 Likes

This is expert stuff, you found a way to take a dig at the OP and the high level users in one post.

15 Likes

The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

6 Likes

And then you call him out for doing it.

This is like 4D chess.

Ive definitely become more of an asshole as time goes on, but being an asshole is my personality at this point. Its more like I’ve cared less about hiding it as time goes on. Should hit max levels around 60

2 Likes

I love this and have no liked to give, so please take this reply in place of one.

2 Likes

The delicate balance between modesty and conceit is popularity.
-Max Beerbohm

Not sure if it is true but it has a nice ring to it.

Sisyphus slope? Si, Syphus. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.