Encouragement

I actually do this between Splatoon matches! If I have 50, or more pending, I’ll do 10, play a match, do 10 more, play a match…etc. I’ve also done it between binging Netflix.

1 Like

I like that. Controlled procrastination.

yeah I was gone for about a year and a half at starting around level 27 and forgot to turn my reviews off what you got there while it may suck is nothing compared to 2000 review items that you need to re learn becuase you forgot all of them took me about 3 months to get back into the swing of things properly but its definitely doable, asuming you remember all of them you can knock those out in a day just listen to some slighty motivational yet fun 80’s music like deo or something :stuck_out_tongue: you got this

I do something similar to that when playing warthunder. but that game kind of encourages alt tabbing just to properly position yourself for a good game, I just point the nose of my plane in the general vicinity of the map that I want to fly to and then alt tab and do reviews in the background while my plane climbs to altitude for about 7 minutes then I will tab back in and play the actuall video game with everyone below me.

I tried to use the auto-translate just to be sure that I was understanding it correctly…

I guess I need to study more to get it right next time :neutral_face:

17 Likes

I did 1000+ reviews today.

Just do it. @Mousearoo88 We believe in you.

1 Like

It’s 404, it’s clearly an error and maybe you actually don’t have any reviews.
But agreeing with all the lovely people above. Get your go-to pump up music blasting and knock out chunks of what you can. :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

You monster :astonished:

1 Like

Seriously, with all this convenient technology working for us, why are we even bothering learning a language?

4 Likes

I know, right? I’m waiting for the brain chip implant which can help to instantly understand 日本語! Maybe フランス語 and スペイン語 too while I’m at it.

Neat.

I missed reviews a few days :shushing_face:

Well… If you stop doing your reviews you won’t learn Japanese.

That one always helps me because like, it’s just that simple. You learn exactly as much as you want to learn.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.