Early birds on the west coast

Seen at 10:39 am EST. What time is it on the west coast? Someone is working early at Tofugu.

early

1 Like

I think they have a more remotely distributed team than they used to (I’ve been told in the past that tagging arlo can get quicker results outside of the Portland office hours because they’re in a different time zone, for example), so it might not be too early for whoever it is :grin:

3 Likes

It would have been 7:39 am on the west coast

Also, I live in the west coast, and usually get up before 6am, but no one makes threads about me. :cry:

10 Likes

This late? I had on my mind it would have been earlier than this. I have no sense of time zones.

They will once you have a MegaZeroX chat widget on the dashboard!

5 Likes

Okay time to make a userscript…

2 Likes

The continental united states has only about 3 hours time difference across the whole thing. I know there’s a stereotype about developers working late and sleeping in, but some people do like to get up early.

1 Like

Durtles don’t need sleep

9 Likes

The East Coast guys are in kind of a bubble. :wink:

If you watch TV in the West, at least when I was younger, they’d always show something like, “Watch the premier tonight at 7pm/9pm Central.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.