Durtle Art and WK Fanpics :crabigator: :durtjovahs_witness: :durtle_love: :durtle_hello: :durtle_tomato: :durtle_the_explorer: :durtle_officer: :durtle_cat:

Great stuff, I’ll try to make it for the 31st on the dot!

2 Likes

All of Aya’s original durtles are in the OP post of this thread. Just scroll up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I…did a thing while I was trying to get to grips with my new graphics tablet…
durtle_kabedon_framed

first animation I’ve done that needed an actual story board. does this make me a yaoi fanartist now? :rofl:

17 Likes

Yes. Yes it does.

5 Likes

And you’ve created something great for that extra effort! :astonished: :heart_eyes_cat:

Also: yes! Welcome to the dark side! XD

2 Likes

A little warm-up durtling. Here’s Freddie Durtcury!

8 Likes

11 Likes

Nightmare fuel durtles! :joy:

3 Likes

I found a partially made durtle that I started doing sometime this year and so felt compelled to finish it today. Now I can present to you Feye Durtle! ^>^

12 Likes

I combined my unknowable durtle with Van Gogh’s The Night Café in the NightCafé AI.

8 Likes

As we’re getting steadily nearer to midnight, I again invite all to participate in this years Halloween Durtlethon (this needs to be a word! :joy: )

As a reminder to myself, here’s my, probably first ever made Durtle, Zombie Durtle! :zombie:

Back …almost 2 years ago???..I didn’t know much about anything really when it came to image editing. I just ended up opening up Paint and did some color-fill-ins, and not fixing all those yellow remainder lines! :joy: Though the result is still pretty stylish, with the simple leg-twist and arm inversions. Brains were also just more or less a cut and paste-job I think from some image I found, though some retouching was defo made. The eyes where the most original I did I guess. :grin:

Simple or complicated, any durtle is a good durtle in my books! ^<^

I hope people just post whatever they feel like! :high_touch: (maybe even a scary crabigator?? )

The event closes on the 5th of November! :ghost:

I made the original announcement a solution to make it easier to find the theme suggestions if you intentd to follow any of them (not a strict requirement for sure, just do you! :grin:

9 Likes

5th of October? I surely wouldn’t mind having a whole year to complete my spooky durtle. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry, back to being serious: did you mean 5th of November as this year’s deadline? In that case I might be able to contribute one durtle but I can’t make any promises.

Edit: I found the announcements post, now I know.

1 Like

much scary!
i love to hate it

4 Likes

some kind of ghost durtle, transparent, best viewed with dark-theme

10 Likes

i made one

a monobrow durtle inspired by frida and day of the dead…

waiting for POLLfam to come up with an apt name but pls do suggest here as well. am lacking inspiration…

10 Likes

Skeletor Durtle

skeletor-smile

5 Likes

Illustration

Low effort Chainsaw durtle :melting_face:

11 Likes

Good spot! Sorry for the confusion! Fixed it now! XD

Apparition Durtle is amazing! I love the transparent look! ^>^

This is such a cool concept! :astonished: Great durtling @saibaneko! <3 name? DotD-durtle?

:rofl: This is great though! :+1:

5 Likes

This is…Yeti Durtle! ^>^

9 Likes

“Flash! Oh-oh! Savior of the Universe!” :notes:

Here’s Vultan Durtle! :joy: No idea what possessed me to make this. XD

7 Likes