Durtle Art and WK Fanpics :crabigator: :durtjovahs_witness: :durtle_love: :durtle_hello: :durtle_tomato: :durtle_the_explorer: :durtle_officer: :durtle_cat:

Companion to Aka Oni Durtle, here’s Ao Oni Durtle! :blue_heart: :japanese_ogre:

8 Likes

Here comes Swedish Chef Durtle

8 Likes

Finally I’ve manage to make something half-decent (when attempting tengu as a theme)! :relieved: So, here’s Tengu Durtle! :japanese_goblin:

7 Likes

wow love the face and geta!

1 Like

Made for @potatonaught! <3

Aka Durtlenaut has finally found life on other planets: Potatonaut! :potato:

Potatonaut clear.

6 Likes

UwU durtle edit! <3

ef520081d1bbf8c6587a39e9260d26c162049efb

5 Likes

my heart! :heart_eyes: :cupid: thank you!!!

1 Like

here are mine to contribute for the UwU durtles!

4 Likes

From the Coloring Book! ^^

3 Likes

Inspired by @Nemuitanuki’s talk about yokai, here’s another one: NagakubiOnna Durtle! XD

7 Likes

It Durtle! :clown_face:

If anyone wonders, but I was inspired and reused this disturbing picture of IT as a cake! XD

6 Likes

In theatres near you

9 Likes

Why must I be out of likes now! :sob:

This is fantastic!! :grin: :fearful: :durtle_stabby:

d86a7262c0f19be692aa5b07c8e2712b

2 Likes

:caught_durtling:

well done, 10/10 can see stabby durtle getting to the point with no hesitation

2 Likes

y-you’re fantastic!

Thanks though (and you @patternfinder !), I had a lot of fun with this one! :durtle_stabby:

I would say expect more movie poster durtles, butttt, I’ll see if I get the time.
(I swear there must be about 10 durtles or more that I’ve said “wait for this!” and then I never get time to and end up forgetting…)

Yehhhh, spoiler alert: the movie is five minutes long, Stabby Durtle has zero chill :durtle_stabby:

4 Likes

oh that me!! :black_cat:

I understand, I do this a lot too :pensive:

Plot Twist: Koichi was Stabby Durtle all long

1 Like

:angrykoichi:

2 Likes

It’s Halloween and while there have already been some monstrously good durtles done in this thread, I invite everyone to participate in

A Halloween Durtles Marathon this Weekend! :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :japanese_ogre:

Bring on the ghostly Durtles, from tv, books, your own depraved imagination. Anything goes!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone can come up with!

3 Likes

I’m gonna start off with Sadako Durtle made this morning! :grin: :tv:

Also, tagging some known durtartists that might be interested in the art marathon (or so I hope) @saibaneko @Zakarius @Darcinon @patternfinder

9 Likes