Durtle Art and WK Fanpics :crabigator: :durtjovahs_witness: :durtle_love: :durtle_hello: :durtle_tomato: :durtle_the_explorer: :durtle_officer: :durtle_cat:

I like it though! He’s got everything of importance with him! :grin:

2 Likes

Penguin durtle, because of both the mention of penguinone earlier in the thread and some discord stuff :smile_cat:

pengdurtle

pengdurtle

9 Likes

They’re here! They’re delicious! They’re Cake Durtle and Smörgåstårtedörtle. I hope they live up to your cakey dreams @anon3564849? ^>^

Edit: Now with clear backgrounds!

8 Likes

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh!!!

I just want to eat them both up :drooling_face:

They look absolutely amazing!!!

2 Likes

These are so cute

1 Like

those look so yummy! the dill showcases the skills you acquired when you painted greenery.

it inspired me to make a cake cat fopple durtle for @zyoeru’s birthday

in the process, i discovered some cool things about my normal highlighters while testing my new moonlight pens!

the excitement!!!

some colours pop more under UV. the “star dust” is made by grating 3 highlighters with some scissors for a few seconds. it’s super effective and very temporary!

6 Likes

I love it! :grin: Very sparkly and nice! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Another durtle has been born: this one’s for made for @ekuroe Tsundoku Durtle ! :books:

Edit: now with a clear background

11 Likes

creepy
smokin’
tasty?

the durtapple is hanging out in the basket… havin a good time!

9 Likes

Speaking of Infinite Jest… That book is SO boring

2 Likes

Yesterday I got gifted cake! So, now I can present to you all “On fire”-muffin durtle :fire: :cupcake: :durtle:

9 Likes

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood.

Burned by the embers of learning Kanji, his soul blistered by the fires of hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment.

In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the WaniKani Forums seeking vengeance against the users who had wronged him.

He wore the crown of the Holy Crabigator, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him

THE DURTLE SLAYER

How has it taken me this long to think to do this??
8 Likes

this is scawwy!
you make scawwy durtles!

2 Likes

Originally posted for the Anatomically INcorrect-Compo! BL Durtle Kabedon! ^>^

https://community.wanikani.com/t/anatomically-incorrect-ii-return-of-the-yaoi-hands/43665/947?u=ekg

7 Likes

Is that Long Arms durtle

Although, Introdurtle seem to have an especially long right arm…

But wow, Tomato Durtle

5 Likes

They’re based on Durtjovahs Witness and Alan Durtshowitz! :rofl: Now role-playing as shy museum curator meets stylish yaoi-hands seme-durtle! :wink: guess what happens next?

4 Likes

I did a bit of coloring of Aya’s lovely Congrats Durtle! :tada:

9 Likes

Made for @latepotato on their cakeday :cake: here’s Tinfoil Durtle!

8 Likes

Inspired by the Wanikani Light Novel Project, the riveting isekai tale of a protagonist turned into ramen broth, here’s Ramen Durtle! Thanks @anon3564849 for all the craziness! I hope this durtle is a good match! :grin:

7 Likes

Another Aya original durtle, getting a bit of color from me: Hi Durtle! :wave:

5 Likes