Durtle Art and WK Fanpics :crabigator: :durtjovahs_witness: :durtle_love: :durtle_hello: :durtle_tomato: :durtle_the_explorer: :durtle_officer: :durtle_cat:

Hello :o

2 Likes

Grill Durtle! :yum:

8 Likes

:thinking:
Isn’t this steak durtle though?

1 Like

Sorry, it’s a joke from the POLL thread, where I just repurposed him with salt and pepper and then put him on the grill for a joke. :sweat_smile: Hopefully, yum! :yum:

2 Likes

Ahh, no wonder I did not get the context…

Hope you are well ekg-さん, I see you zooming at 58 already. Well done.

3 Likes

I was hoping to see you at least at the 50’s…

I’ve not counted my days or pace beyond what it IS; I’ve leveled up when there has been time. I’ve posted my inconsistent pace.

I do like it though. It’s more personal as a mark, than some random idea that you “have” to do a certain amount of reviews per day.

This seems to say I’ve not less…

Not really.

It’s been 250-450 reviews now for a while as a medium I’m guessing.

2 Likes

If you want the full details, go and ask on my blog (check my avatar pic), and then we can have a chat! ^>^ Please do! <4

Made for @Matskye Leech Durtle. Let’s squash him before he leeches onto you!

Leechdurtle

7 Likes

13 Likes

It’s an impostor! :eyes: :durtle:

4 Likes

Tridyprosium tetrarhodium octathalliumide!!

Better known as the Dyrhtl Molecule, what all durtles are made of:

What do you mean this wouldn’t be scientifically viable? Durtles don’t abide by the laws of science.

14 Likes

I dunno, that’s not too outlandish. After all, penguinone is a thing.

3 Likes

Never heard of penguinone before, that is really cool

2 Likes

To celebrate the top post getting 42 likes, 42-durtle :

42durtle

42durtle

9 Likes

I like it though! He’s got everything of importance with him! :grin:

2 Likes

Penguin durtle, because of both the mention of penguinone earlier in the thread and some discord stuff :smile_cat:

pengdurtle

pengdurtle

9 Likes

They’re here! They’re delicious! They’re Cake Durtle and Smörgåstårtedörtle. I hope they live up to your cakey dreams @Matskye? ^>^

Edit: Now with clear backgrounds!

8 Likes

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh!!!

I just want to eat them both up :drooling_face:

They look absolutely amazing!!!

2 Likes

These are so cute

1 Like

those look so yummy! the dill showcases the skills you acquired when you painted greenery.

it inspired me to make a cake cat fopple durtle for @zyoeru’s birthday

in the process, i discovered some cool things about my normal highlighters while testing my new moonlight pens!

the excitement!!!

some colours pop more under UV. the “star dust” is made by grating 3 highlighters with some scissors for a few seconds. it’s super effective and very temporary!

6 Likes