Durtle Art and WK Fanpics :crabigator: :durtjovahs_witness: :durtle_love: :durtle_hello: :durtle_tomato: :durtle_the_explorer: :durtle_officer: :durtle_cat:

The White Witch Durtle creating eternal winter! :cold_face:

Edit: now with a clear background

10 Likes

those are very nice!
liking the shading

4 Likes

You should post your own big-hat versions of the Nisse Durtle! :wink: I really liked them! ^>^

3 Likes

i take all the hats and make them bigger!

NisseDurtleBigHa

reminds me of a picture book we have where a red hat gets gifted and passes on to varied characters of increasing sizes until it’s so big from stretching it’s big enough for a bed for its intended recipient - a lil hedgehog

10 Likes

Here’s Gingerbread Durtle hoping he won’t get eaten by @pragmata :yum:

Edit: Now with a clear background

14 Likes

@ekg [edit] Thanks for bringing this gem to our attention (and ammending my WK lore knowledge) :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Ah! The reason why I didn’t post it, is because I haven’t made that one! Very important to point out!

In fact, both pics are from one of the WaniKani Wednesday Threads and that’s one of the official WK durtles, the Albino Durtle! :wink:

So it’s not fanart, like the rest of the durtles on this thread.

4 Likes

This picture is evidence I need to chew more.

5 Likes

Do you take requests?

Could you do this book cover, but with a durtle instead of the fox? :grinning:

5 Likes

I do! But, it all comes down to my talents or lack thereof. :sweat_smile: I only use Paint for this. Doing a book cover like that might be too hard. :thinking:

I bet @uyu might not have as hard time with it though if they are interested! :slight_smile: What do you say @uyu?

But, I’ll give it a shot and see if I can make anything half-decent! :wink: I can’t promise anything! ^^

5 Likes

That just makes me want to make a flaming blue fox durtle instead

5 Likes

i have no problem〜â™Ș

what kind of durtle default oneor kitsune durtle 〜

5 Likes

Well, that’s up to @Belthazar to decide! Or you, because he didn’t define it. But thanks for stepping in. ^>^ I think I’d have done a poor job of that one! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do it! It can’t be worse than my WareDurtle! :joy:

2 Likes

Kitsune! Majestic kitsune durtle!

This is mostly an experiment for the fun of it, so don’t stress too much over it. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

i am working on it〜â™Ș

4 Likes

Durtledorph the red-nosed Durtle! :deer: :durtle:

14 Likes

Can
 can we talk about those teeth?

Pretty sure neither reindeer nor durtles have teeth like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

isn’t it nightmare inducing?

4 Likes

I dunno? Can we? :stuck_out_tongue: Well, let’s just say it’s hard work chewing those lichen in the mountains! :joy:

4 Likes