Durtle Art and WK Fanpics :crabigator: :durtjovahs_witness: :durtle_love: :durtle_hello: :durtle_tomato: :durtle_the_explorer: :durtle_officer: :durtle_cat:

Requested by @patternfinder BabaDook Durtle :tophat:

9 Likes

More spooky stuff with Slimey Durtle (from Ghost Busters) :ghost: ^^

8 Likes

lol i had nearly the same idea!

blobby durtle from hotel transylvania

8 Likes

Love it! Slimey AND cute! :grin: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Spoopy Durtle! :white_heart: :ghost: :white_heart:

9 Likes

Okay, one more spooky durtle before I call it a night. ^^ Here’s Tripod Durtle (War of the Worlds)

9 Likes

first time i drew something i think in about a decade. also first time using a tablet.
also i have no clue how to draw a durtle in a grim reaper outfit so i improvised :laughing:

11 Likes

Love it! It’s got that deathly, shadowy vibe to it, so great work! :+1:

2 Likes

i think you did a great job!

3 Likes

i had a go at some 3D looking stuff in procreate.

far from good but i learned lots
 ipad 2017 non pro in about 7 layers discounting the sketch. the idea was to shade and highlight without creating new layers in the tutorial i followed. neat tips were learned hehehe.

the UFO crabigator!

7 Likes

I like the lighting!

1 Like

It can’t be bargained with, it can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity or remorse or fear, and it absolutely will not stop. Ever! Until you are Durtled.

13 Likes

i can’t do it @ekg!

the eyes are too anime like. can’t believe i drew these by hand only to realise how weird they look lol. i wonder if i should swap the mouth for a beak as well. the jacket is impossible indeed. dunno where to even place it.

7 Likes

but will it be back?

it s super awesome. i want one.

3 Likes

OMG! This is great! XD I love these Durtle Movie posters. I’d defo go watch this movie! :grin:

1 Like

This reminds me of my Paul Atreidies durtle! XD - it was a struggle!

There are some great things about Aoba Durtle though, the coloring overall, the hands and feet and headphones. But, yeah, it would probably be best to give him a beak I feel, that goofy smile and nose is a bit
 :sweat_smile:

(but that jacket
 the durtle proportions are not helpful for such a complex designer jacket! XD )

But you’ve inspired me to give this another go. We’ll see how it turns out. ^^;

But now that you’ve got a bit of momentum, you also need to do Noiz durtle! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’d like to invite everyone to draw durtles for the upcoming Holidays! :high_touch:

You’re of course free to interpret that however you’d like and to continue posting whatever durtles or WK art you’ve made as usual! ^>^

To start things off, here’s a Boxing Day Durtle! (aka Durtle-in-the-box-Durtle )

8 Likes

Julgris Durtle (Christmas Pig Durtle) is here! :pig: :durtle_noice:

earless version

8 Likes

This is not holiday inspired durtle, but I still feel like you would appreciate me posting this catgirl durtle here :joy:

10 Likes

I adore it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :3 :cat2: Well, done!

1 Like