Double-check script not working šŸ„“

Itā€™s worth a shot, will give it a try. Thanks

1 Like

Same issue with violent monkey unfortunately. :weary:

1 Like

Have you made sure that Wanikani Open Framework is first in priority (#1) in Tampermonkey settings?

1 Like

Yep, open framework is first on the script list.

Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 14.30.00

Go to the Settings page of TaperMonkey, configure mode under the General Subheading to Advanced, then scroll all the way down and restart TaperMonkey. This usually works for me when a script stops working.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion but still no change. I did however notice a lock symbol under features on the tampermonkey dashboard. Does this mean anything?

Iā€™m having the same issue I think. Did reviews normally this morning with double-check. Now, a couple hours later, Iā€™m getting:

Tried the suggestions in this thread including restarting tampermokey and restarting chrome, to no avail. Anyone find a solution at any point?

2 Likes

Try going to your app settings, scroll to the bottom and turn Script Compatibility Mode on. That might do the trick.

5 Likes

By app settings do you mean the Chrome preference?

He means in WK.
Also that solved the problem for me.

1 Like

You just have to update the Double-Check script:

3 Likes

Ahh of course! And yes, that worked!

Thank you!

Hi all,
Now that Iā€™ve posted a fix [here], you should be able to turn off ā€œScript Compatibility Modeā€ again.

2 Likes

The problem is that Greasy Fork is not serving the new version yet. If Iā€™m clicking ā€œUpdate to version 2.2.32ā€, I still get the code of version 2.2.31.

1 Like
3 Likes

Double-check just suddenly stopped working again for me today. Thereā€™s no error notification or anything, it simply isnā€™t loading, it would appear. The settings menu icon doesnā€™t appear in next to the home icon in the upper left hand corner of the page, and none of the shortcuts work.

Iā€™m using Chrome v94.0.4606.71 and TamperMonkey 4.1.3 on Windows 10 64-bit. I have Wanikani Open Framework v1.0.53 as the first userscript, Wanikani Double-Check v2.2.37 as the second, and Wanikani Reorder Ultimate 2 v2.2.8 as the third. Reorder Ultimate 2 is still working fine. Iā€™ve tried setting Script Compatibility in Wanikani to both On and Off, and still have the problem. I tried manually updating all scripts in TamperMonkey and I have all currently published versions.

All of those (including those versions) are working fine for me. Could you check the Javascript console for errors? (Press F12 and click on the Console tab)

(Iā€™m using Brave browser, which is based on Chromeā€¦ but itā€™s the identical version, so itā€™s probably not likely that itā€™s causing the problems.)

Ah, good thinking. It looks like the root cause might have been because Google fonts werenā€™t being loaded (I had them blocked). Once I allowed those, the script started working again. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.