Doing 7 levels in a month

A lot of people laud Cure Dolly, especially here on the forums. Personally her avatar and voice creep me out too much, so I’ve only seen a couple of her videos.

Instead of RTK, you may want to check out Kodansha’s Kanji Learner’s Course. It is essentially WaniKani in print… without the aid of an app. Though you obviously can find KKLC Anki deck’s that are complete and quite usable. $25-$30 or so for the book on Amazon which is less than a couple months of WK.

I just found it a little difficult to stick to KKLC myself as I need constant reminders to get off my butt.

AmazonSmile: The Kodansha Kanji Learner’s Course: A Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering 2300 Characters (9781568365268): Conning, Andrew Scott: Books

7 Levels is about 245 Kanji. Learning the meanings and readings of 245 Kanji in a month and having them all down pat is very difficult.

As suggested by the users above, Anki decks or other resources such as Remembering the Kanji may be more helpful to your situation than WaniKani

Thanks, I will check Kodansha out. I’ve started my month WK today, and I’m sure I’ll get by fine after that thanks to all the resources people gave me. I’ve also started the Genki book, and despite people hating on it, I think it’s great!
みなさんありがとう

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.