Does wanikani accept Visa pre-paid card?

hi! i finished level 3 this morning and i really want to subscribe. Visa and Mastercard pre-paid cards are the only ones available in my country for international purchasing. WaniKani payment methods section said maybe about pre-paid cards, but Visa and Mastercard are in the list of credit/debit cards they accept. Banks call centers said Visa pre-paid card is under the debit card category and it would work. Does WaniKani accept Visa pre-paid card? Please i urgently need your help!

3 Likes

Hi @mods, is it still a maybe?

3 Likes

I used a Visa pre-paid credit card to pay for my subscription for several months. Worked without any issues.

3 Likes

Thank you!!! i applied for a visa prepaid card today. But it’s saying ‘‘There was an error processing your payment. Please try again shortly. If the problem still persists, please contact at hello@wanikani.com’’
I think it’s because my card is not activated yet, bank said i have to wait, although i can check my balance.

Edit: it worked!!!

1 Like

Thank you! Visa prepaid card works!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for chiming in, everyone!

1 Like

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.