Do you prefer a big pile of reviews or small ones?

I personally like small reviews. I need to beat each kanji in my head for like 10mins each for me to actually learn it.

Definitely smaller. Around 50 I guess.
When thereā€™s too much of them, I start loosing patience and focus midway through and start making a lot of mistakes.
On the other hand, when is a small amount I can focus better on what Iā€™m doing. Plus, itā€™s quicker, so itā€™s easier to have time to do them.

1 Like

Make it a thread, get it pinned, then linked in the FAQ.

1 Like

Seems like a good way for everyone to be able to see it :relaxed: Will see what I can do. Thanks!

3 Likes

Smaller reviews for me - 60 is about ideal, and I try not to let it go above 100.

meh I Just do my reviews at work, I work at a call center so the actual job is just spitting out pre scripted responses to people all day. so I just do reviews between people looking for their account info or while they are talkingā€¦ they all have the same problem so its fine, big piles make the time go by

2 Likes

Iā€™m still at a point where I do all my lessons as soon as they pop up so I naturally get big piles of reviews and I kinda have to deal with it.

Iā€™m fine either way though. When you have big piles you can get it out of the way and have a couple of hours you can spend elsewhere.
Meanwhile when Iā€™m at work or when Iā€™m out small piles are sometimes nice so I can just do my reviews between other things.
Both works, just depends on what Iā€™m doing at that moment

I definitely like to do them as soon as theyā€™re available versus let them pile up. I try to do them throughout the day whenever I can. I see WK as part of my daily routine now, which has amazed me tbh (I am terrible at keeping up routines, although I function better with them). I do them on lunch break, after work, etc.

i prefer my reviews raw. so raw, they scream when i bite them. especially the kanji. vocab and radicals are fine, but the kanji need to suffer.

1 Like

10 months maaaate.

But if weā€™re gonna talk about it, I do a big pile in the morning as they accumulate overnight but I try to do them in any 5-10 minute gap I get so they donā€™t accumulate. I definitely donā€™t take a couple of days break, like, ever.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.