Do you feel like people who are a lower level than you are inferior?

It’s probably just me, but I always seem to think whenever I see a Level 3 user or lower, that they are foolish beings and don’t know anything about Kanji or the Crabigator heheheh

Wait, I’m Level 6…

1 Like

I came to WK having studied Japanese for several years, so no, I usually assume most people are in that position when they join, unless they say otherwise. It’s just my first thought.

10 Likes

No, because we was all there at some point.

What I do laugh at are people who come here asking when it teaches grammar or asking why they can’t read anything because they’ve never actually studied any grammar.

6 Likes

We can forgive you since you’re merely a level 6 puppy :wink:

1 Like

As opposed to level 60 people, who have been born in the forums, molded by it?

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yes I do.

Scrubby Level 0s, it’s like they don’t even have an account.

Edit: I was level 1 when I posted this >.>

28 Likes

probably some lower user is more advance ・hiding something・more advance・or have specific purpose instead learning kanji when they joining WK〜

so no〜
besides judging from from level number is like judging book by cover〜

6 Likes

Just remember that corpses are more inferior than you, meaning that you’re better than at least 100 billion people.

3 Likes

Kneel before me

4 Likes

I feel like most humans are inferior to me.

9 Likes

Dinner & a movie first?

19 Likes

I’m not even considering those to be people.

6 Likes

All other users are naturally inferior to me, regardless of levels.

https://images.interactives.dk/press-text-boucheron_quatre_duo_dk-6Q9bFuKbmcr3CsETJGwlJw.gif?auto=compress&ch=Width%2CDPR&ixjsv=2.2.4&w=670

Real talk: If anything, I’d go by date joined rather than level, and even so I don’t give it much thought.

5 Likes

WK-wise, I have watched people go from starting after me to hitting level 60. So yeah, totally inferior…

But I’m still cutest.

12 Likes

I never liked movies on a first date, I think we need to talk more before. This relationship is moving to fast.

7 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

To answer the OP’s question, I suck at Japanese just like they do, so nope :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Some people reset their levels, keep that in mind when belittling. Still haven’t sorted out your short temper, eh?

2 Likes

T’was just a joke. Obviously some people have reset their levels, come into WaniKani after studying Japanese (for years) and some other reasons I can’t think of as of right now. Don’t take it too seriously :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just keep doing the first ten to fifteen levels over and over again with a year in between.

I am getting exceedingly efficient at them, at least.

3 Likes