Dishwashing material?

I’m so glad, I think they’re awesome too! He’s very accessible for beginners and not too boring. And they’re short enough to stay focused and listen properly (which I find hard to do when they’re long).

(In the other version he sings funny songs to introduce the topic, and the silly melody always gets stuck in my head… :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

Nihongo con Teppei ist amazing i just dowloaded 140 Episodes. Dirty Dishes here i come!

5 Likes

I was going to recommend this podcast as well! He is really easy to listen to while working on stuff around the house and it doesn’t feel like learning. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Joining the Teppei fan-club!

Let’s dirty up these plates and rejoice.

Also, my Japanese teacher shared with me these NHK for School videos:

It’s folk tales acted out by actors and featuring illustrated inserts. I believe it’s intended for Japanese grade-schoolers so it’s actually pretty hard for begginers. But it’s quite fun, I can recognize vocabs and simple grammar structures here and there. I think I’ll get back to the same tales quite often and see how my comprehension progresses.

You have the written tale as free additional material so it’s also good resources when you have enough under your belt to practice reading.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.