Discount code

I really want to subscribe but the previous discount code has expired I think. Was that the only discount available?

there is usually a massive sale in the new year so maybe get a short subscription and then buy it then?

It was the only publicly abused one :sweat_smile:.

The code came from getting a Textfugu membership. I can log in right now and see the new code, so perhaps you can get it from signing up there. They have a great refund policy on Textfugu if it’s something that isn’t useful for you.

LOL, I just logged in to check it out, and sure enough, there it is :joy:.

Pretty funny, right?

pls spread the love

1 Like

Is the discount code 50% off? Might consider joining if it gets me a big discount with wanikani

I’m sorry, I cannot. The reason they changed the code is because it was being shared overzealously. They have it as a bonus for subscribers because they paid for Textfugu.

Yes. It says 50% off monthly or yearly.

There’s also a code for 50% off JapanesePod101 if that’s something that interests you.

Wow that’s amazing!! But once the year ends, does it continue with the 50% discount price? Also if you choose to discontinue with Tofugu, do you keep the 50% off?

Though for JPod, there is a 65% off code floating about.
Given their abhorrent marketing strategies, I do not feel bad at all that their code is basically as available as the Wikipedia page for “Wikipedia”.

2 Likes

Yes, and yes.

Im too poor to be able to afford wanikani at full price, probably should have gotten a year long subscription when the code still worked fuk me :c

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.