Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

Sooo, is this thing still running? And if not what came out of it? I just stumbled upon this post and haven’t quite figured out yet what was going on here. I’d be very thankful for a quick explanation :laughing:.

2 Likes

Well, it’s still running in the sense that noone ever told us that it’s not. @koichi-descended?

And it did lead to a beta test for an official iOS WaniKani app… which also petered out…

I think in the end, the quickest explanation is: eGoooott.

8 Likes

Yes eGoooott. eGoooott indeed.

3 Likes

When it comes to Durtle Descent, there’s never a quick explanation.

12 Likes
1 Like

Nah, that’s not the one. It was… SimpleText, or something.

Not exactly the question that’s been burning in the back of my mind since January, though.

2 Likes

That was the successor of it… I just wanted to know myself to be honest. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it true that the Crabigator will come back when we get to B42?

• Yes
  • No
  • Where’s that POLL ID?

0 voters

2 Likes

I just stumbled upon this whole crazy rabbit-hole; what’s the current status on the Descent of the Durtle program? I honestly know nothing about this :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Nothing. There’s no status. It’s exactly as you see here.

5 Likes

Fair enough, thanks for the update.

2 Likes

Sounds like what the government putting chemicals in our water that turn the sewer gators polyamorous would say.

2 Likes

Let the 'gators be polyamorous, as long each member is consenting, it’s fine!

3 Likes

They can be poylamarous in their privacy as much as they like and hump a giant crab there for all I care, but I’m SO. TIRED. of them constantly rubbing it in my face and shoving it down all our throats!!

2 Likes

cackling damgn polygators wth

1 Like

So this thread is still going.

2 Likes

Hello @rfindley! That was a funny observation, and yes, I also agree with what you said about the article. It is also like mining Bitcoin with pencil and paper. Crypto kinda crashed in the past few weeks lol

1 Like