Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

Hm, interesting. Timer? Does anybody know what the exact episode and time is that Koichi showed up? Maybe if we convert it to hex, we‘ll find a url or something.

Edit: Season 6, episode 10, about 10 seconds in.

2 Likes

Oh you actually did it!:DD Thank you:D

2 Likes

Did anyone else notice that @koichi signed it as Koichi when Koichi is supposed to be dead and hasn’t posted since his barbecuing. He’s supposed to be @koichi-descended now.

So either he slipped up, the real Koichi is still out there and Koichi-descended is an imposter, or it’s not a clue.

3 Likes

Its a bit sad you got this scary as hell card as your prize. Burn it.

(i am kidding burning the card might result in burning your house down)

10 Likes

Might also be a step to the next clue!

6 Likes

Or at least maybe they will finally explicitly tell us to wait if we threaten to burn a house down

(i am kidding of course, adding this in case lol)

6 Likes

We are almost at 8K replies, let’s gun for the hint!

4 Likes

Do you believe in the hint?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

@animexamera thank you for your trust, you are very inspiring

4 Likes

You: Still votes no :frowning:

4 Likes

I only saw the results after voting ;_____; i didn’t dare change it. I didn’t dare

1 Like

When’s the anime adaptation coming out?

13 Likes

I was more wondering what this was adapted from.

(And also, who’s the girl in the chair? I recognise the rest as being the female player characters of the main-series Pokemon games, but I don’t think I know the one in the chair.)

1 Like

I think she is the new girl from the pokemon sword/sheild:3

3 Likes

8 Likes

Oh, so this is the Brave edition of Pokemon?

3 Likes

If ya had de chance to change yer starter, wouldja?

5 Likes

So uh, just a question:
Why do we hate/love durtles? They seem like they’re just kind of disturbing turtles. They don’t seem particularly evil (I mean, they burn turtle shells and rarely other life forms) and other than a strange speaking pattern (eGoooott?) They seem relatively okay. Or am I forgetting something major?

EDIT: when i said “and rarely other life forms” I meant they just do it for survival of their species. It’s not inherently a terrible thing.

3 Likes

I think the short answer is that they are against the Great Crabigator? :crabigator:
I joined in B3 so I don’t really know. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Don’t they eat and catch people on fire based on casual whims?

6 Likes