Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

Yeah. You can write all kinds of interesting scripts to it. (Of course, if you’re a Spanish speaker, that doesn’t work very well).

I’d love to see a version about the Durtle Madness puzzle. :slight_smile:

("And you know what the password turned out to be? eGoooott! *rofl* ")

7 Likes

So instead of getting clues every 500 posts, is it every 3 days? ooo:<

1 Like

Also this is literally me when I’m telling a funny story about an experience of mine. I just break down laughing before I can finish.

1 Like

Plot twist, we solved B3 so quickly they didn’t have anything else prepared? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

hmmm :thinking:

1 Like

My favourites:

The champion…:

I’d love to make one about Apple airpods

3 Likes

Thought that was fairly clear. His gestures don’t match what he’s saying at all.

Too bad I don’t speak Spanish :thinking:

I meant, his gestures don’t match what the subtitles are saying he’s saying.

1 Like

I think he means that if he could speak spanish, he could listen to what he says in spanish to hear what he actually means.
How did a single youtube video turn into several comments of confusion XD

Not just one, but two silent 't’s.
Stephen Colbert eat your heart out!

2 Likes

50/50?

I’ll have you know that I identify as an eGoooott!

6 Likes

I identify as eGoooott, but the eGoooott with a silent t and the e is pronounced like i.

4 Likes

I remember seeing one about how Apple makes dongles for everything and charges extra for them.

2 Likes

Why study Greek philosophy when we can be studying eGoooott instead? It holds far more wisdom

4 Likes

The day is upon us

18 Likes

5 Likes

Watching these videos with EN subs while being able to understand the actual convo is so x.x

4 Likes

I forgot to say it for nearly three days, so I’m a bit(or more like a lot) late… but good job and high five!

4 Likes

High fiiiivvvveee

2 Likes