Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

Not good. Checking from time to time if someone has had a new idea. The Portlandia stuff looked promising, but then again, what to do with it?

1 Like

Also the thing about EtoEto in the anagram looked really suspicious!

I know. But I must say I am a bit discouraged by the sheer volume of possibilities of all combinations if we consider all passwords. Plus, there has been no hint that could be interpreted as ‘look for anagrams’ as far as I know.
Sorry to be the downer here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Maybe we‘ll get a visit at 8000 if we‘re lucky? Keep spamming posting valuable content, folks!

2 Likes

image image image image image image image image imageimage

10 Likes

tumblr_o0ax7tegZZ1r1vyw9o1_400

8 Likes

Spam is life.

7 Likes

Dr5zpEcX0AACeVN

5 Likes

Now now, everyone let’s keep calm. Look how much fun spam can be!

5 Likes

I’m just here to spam one. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes…look.

7 Likes

Yummy.

1 Like

I am amazed by how far I have to scroll in google image search to find a picture that is not of spam can food. I didn‘t even know of its existence until today.

1 Like

You… you live a sheltered life.

Alternately, maybe it’s time for a “kids these days…” comment.

9 Likes

Spam must have made up the lion’s share of my protein until I was 32. Kids these days. Never had to eat on $15 a week.

4 Likes

I imagine you also had to walk five miles in the snow to get to school each day. In bare feet. Uphill both ways. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Lol. You’ve obviously not had to go through college/uni recently. Nowadays we just live off of $.10 ramen. old timer

Now we’ve been waayy derailed. So, how 'bout them durtles?

2 Likes

So close :smiley:

You kids had feet? Back in the really good old days, before legs were invented, our torsos just sat on two cinderblocks. And when we walked to school, we had to carry them with us!

8 Likes

Meanwhile in a country where you get paid for studying…

9 Likes

Paid? Like when you trade dead rats for cans of Spam?

2 Likes