Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

That might be one of those “you can’t know if you’re Bipple until the time comes” things. :smile:

3 Likes

I think we all need to post nipple pics. It should be pretty obvious who Bipple is

10 Likes

You first?

4 Likes

I got contacted by a mod to remove my pic of instructions how to make a fundoshi, because apparently a guy in a fundoshi (essentially no worse than a swimsuit) is not… something. Anyway, I’m not tempting the wrath of the mod a second time. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good idea checking for that.

I used my regular set of tools for this kind of challenge (Stegsolve and a bunch of random image stego tools) and I don’t think there’s anything there.

1 Like

Hey friends, it’s great to see all of you! Who’s ready to just hang out and chill-axe with me, your best friend?

47 Likes

No thanks, 3 spooky 5 me.

11 Likes

Sounds awesome. Hang out. Have some cold ones. Watch an ominous timer. Talk about descending.

3 Likes

So, @koichi-descended did it, with the noose and axe, in B5. Solved it!

Also, thanks for coming back for us! We appreciate it!

8 Likes

Congrats you all! So are we getting 10 more levels of WaniKani on April? :smiley:

I’ll be your friend. We can watch TMNT together

4 Likes

Welcome back. How does durtling make you feel? More powerful? Invincible? Hungry for diggers? I gotta know what I’m getting in to here.

2 Likes

Let’s chill!

3 Likes

Sure let’s hang out, how about we hang out in Durtle Heaven?

3 Likes

The heck lol

3 Likes

How … how does it feel to be a Durtle?

6 Likes

And do you miss being a human? Is it better to be a durtle or a human?

2 Likes

TMNT 3, if you please.

4 Likes

That goes without saying

1 Like

That sounds… really nice. Thank you my best friend.

24 Likes