Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

What is happening

13 Likes

I feel like I’m watching Koichi burn and there is nothing I can do about it!

Nooooooooooo!!!

2 Likes

Well done everybody! We were able to burn the criminal. Now we just wait three days, and he will surely rise again.

17 Likes

not sure, but i’m with the durtles

4 Likes

@koichi is talking to himself.

12 Likes

A round of high fives for a job well done!

30 Likes

eGoooott!

10 Likes

Business as usual. Reminds me of one or the latest Tofugu podcasts.

I mean, it is the descent of Durtle into Madness

3 Likes

And a century to grow the trees to use for the lumber to build all the tables we’ll have to flip along the way…

8 Likes

The take-home message I’m getting here is “there’s literally nothing to do here right now, so don’t bother”.

Wonder if that means we’re not gonna get an actual hint at 6000…

You misspelt “oh well”. Also, we haven’t seen you in 1700 posts, but here you are getting involved in the hints. Are you part of the conspiracy? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Right, so, the password is ‘tsunami’, then? Gotcha.

2 Likes

They didn’t expect anyone to reach B4 so they’re writing the puzzle now. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

And that post somehow scored me the High Touch badge. Go figure. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Yeah, I just got that a few minutes ago too. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

but here you are getting involved in the hints. Are you part of the conspiracy?

I’m just in the right place at the right time… or the wrong place at the wrong time… or… Not sure how I feel about watching Koichi burn alive.

3 Likes

I got “High Touch” too.
It’s my first title.
What if the password is just high touch and they felt sorry for us :thinking:

3 Likes

I just got the same. So I’m off to try the password…the wonderful password of Durt. sings I hear it should be a wonderful word, the wonderful password of Durt.

Well, that’s not it, but my house did land on a durtwitch wearing crabigator slippers…

2 Likes

There are no passwords in America, and the streets are filled with cheese…or so I was told…

4 Likes

Guess it’s time to do reviews for the next three days.

I’ll be creeping around and resurface once the Koichi phoenix rises from the butt ashes.

eGoooott!!!

5 Likes

How do we know durtle heaven is paradise, seems closer to Dante than paradise. Especially since we are going down. Durtles are probably masochists.

3 Likes