Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

It is. As is the Cinderella effect.

Depending on the extremity, I have this >.> I feel helpless all the time, is that the same thing?

And yup, even the hints haven’t even got us on the right track… We’re hopeless!

I was reading this and scrolling up when suddenly my screen flashed to a full-screen picture of a somewhat unsettling looking durtle for just a fraction of a second. As it is the middle of the night, that was somewhat unnerving.

5 Likes

I think that might be my post featuring :durtle_love:. I flashes for me as well…

Edit: this post does that, too!

1 Like

When I got that the first time I was scared to death. I thought Durtles came for my soul and I would go to Durtle Hell.

At least I would know the password and tell you…

5 Likes

I just had it happen, though it was on the lower half of my screen… Spooky!

1 Like

I’m gonna buy a new phone next week, the Google pixel 3 xl to be precise. I got this phone off my mother as a temporary replacement after my Sony Xperia z3 died when I was in hospital and needed an urgent replacement, but I can’t deal with having to change this phone 4 times a day anymore. Plus they’re £100 off with £75 in-store credit so I can get a charging dock.

The question is though;

• 64gb
  • 128gb

0 voters

Bearing in mind the pixel comes with unlimited cloud storage for images, is the double memory capacity needed or should I just play it safe?

Weird. It’s never flashed for me. You guys are cursed.

We’re trying to get to Durtle Heaven though…

4 Likes

Yeah, mine occasionally seems to load images in the middle of the screen before they immediately scroll away, making it seem like some kind of subliminal flash. No idea why.

1 Like

How can chop, or chop chop be related to the quandary?

This chop chop reference is now being repeated like the "shift " clue was being repeated.

…I also just realized that I’m 50 posts behind, so I’ll probably find a dozen people saying this as I read on. :ok_hand:

Edit: oh yeah, definitely. I’ll go back to the corner to play with paste. :wink:

10 Likes

Time to brute force every combination of kanji with the pig radical!

And everything pronounced すい.

3 Likes

I bought a phone with 64 gb after having one with 16 and it’s been a huge difference. I still have half of that, I download looots of music and pictures and have microsd for manga and some images too. I would say that the bigger the better, but the cost difference is important too

2 Likes

Hey, the more people think about it (subconsciously or not) the more chance we have!:з

Wait, why pigs? Is it the mnemonics?

2 Likes

Pork chops, maybe?

Or perhaps it’s Lamb Chop’s play-along, where kids come to play along, and fun things are all we ever do?

This is an old Lithuanian riddle from 1300-1900 AD.

I ride, I ride, no tracks are left;
I chop and chop;
There are no chips left.
He rides and rides;
Turns around:
There is no road left.

Answer: Boat

Credit: Braingle » 'Chop and Chop' Riddle

Chop as in chopstick? お箸?

1 Like

Another idea: maybe these kanji relate to some kanji that can be repeated with 々? First step of many → 段々, haha, chop chop?

2 Likes

Yea unfortunately this phone doesn’t allow for expandable storage, so I’m figuring best be safe even if I never use it :confused: I’m always short for app space here…

Maybe it’s chop suey?

“Why’d you leave your き’s upon the table?!”

4 Likes

I think it all comes down to the amount of money you can spend right now:)

It sounds very plausible :open_mouth:

1 Like