Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

We’re pretty amazing, aren’t we? We’ve made 66% progress from the beginning without having to do anything at all! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I was given an automatic annual vet appointment (vaccinations for my dogs) for April 1st. I changed dates, I might be busy that day :sunglasses:
Had to change anyway, cause they made a mistake an put it in the wrong department, which is much further away from me. So changed day just as well since we had to make a new appointment anyway :wink:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Sorry, I can’t make my appointment, I will eGoooott that day :durtle_stabby: :durtle_love: :durtle_cat:

7 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes

The zebra is a nice touch. :slightly_smiling_face:

Can’t help but notice the durtle keeps switching between Raph and Mike. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I dub thee, The Durtle Bard. :crossed_swords:

1 Like

…what is going on here? :open_mouth:

14 Likes

You’ve missed all the action! :rofl:
Everything happened O_o

2 Likes

Clearly! Well, if I pride myself on anything, it is missing everything!

9 Likes

I think this will help understand “what’s going on here”.

(And, by the way, you haven’t missed everything… we’re currently just paused until April 1, as the link below should explain)

4 Likes

I started listening to the podcast and they talk about the synthesis of Joker + Riddler being the Jiddler in this episode: Stream episode Is Japanese Class the Best Way to Learn Japanese? by Tofugu podcast | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

This helps us not at all.

4 Likes

Or does it?

5 Likes
4 Likes

I need to watch this.

June 4th, hm.

Aye. For a moment, I wondered if it was coming out April 1st, but no. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Single page tonight

14 Likes

Teenage Mutant Ninja eGoooott

3 Likes

on the 12th day of eGoooott, my durtle gave to me:
a jiddle in level B3.

11 Likes