Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

Gotcha!! Oops. Wrong person. Sorry!

5 Likes

I think it pretends not to, but every single one of its “moral support” posts has contained useful informaton.

5 Likes

The pile of ash, which has since been dusted off into a corner, crosses your mind.

You briefly ponder whether it is possible for a redurtling to occur to bring back this lost adventurer, before discarding the thought and again shouting for those you think may be able to help with the descent.

@a-regular-durtle” and “@koichi-descended” echo through the cavernous chambers once more.

3 Likes

Hey, your three days of redurtling are up, it‘s time to show your new self!

3 Likes

If we don’t get a clue now, I’m all out of ideas :frowning:
I fear this will be the darkest time in our adventure - we can only wait to see what comes upon us.

4 Likes

“TIME OUT, YOU LOSE”

2 Likes

21 Likes

23 Likes

Omg, I love these!! :durtle_love:

1 Like

These are great!! Will you make the full story like this?! =D

3 Likes

Surely this is what we’ve been waiting for all this time. The True Chronicles of Captain Bottomfingers.

6 Likes

Sandor Clegane would have been a good digger, if you have read the books

1 Like

4 Likes

For Captain Bottomfingers I wanted a female character due to her having a husband, so Sandor wasn’t the right fit. Sandor Clegane was in my list for possible Ugly Brodos, but I wanted a cast beyond just Game of Thrones… so stay tuned for that casting.

1 Like

So it seems nothing will happen until the countdown ends. By then I may no longer care. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

May eGoooott forever be in your heart

5 Likes

Granted, it‘s Sunday early morning in Portland. We might need some patience.

4 Likes

Maybe someday we’ll know how that should be taken.

1 Like

19 Likes

20 Likes