Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B5!

Now now, everyone let’s keep calm. Look how much fun spam can be!

I’m just here to spam one. :wink:

Yes…look.

Yummy.

I am amazed by how far I have to scroll in google image search to find a picture that is not of spam can food. I didn‘t even know of its existence until today.

You… you live a sheltered life.

Alternately, maybe it’s time for a “kids these days…” comment.

Spam must have made up the lion’s share of my protein until I was 32. Kids these days. Never had to eat on $15 a week.

I imagine you also had to walk five miles in the snow to get to school each day. In bare feet. Uphill both ways. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol. You’ve obviously not had to go through college/uni recently. Nowadays we just live off of $.10 ramen. old timer

Now we’ve been waayy derailed. So, how 'bout them durtles?

So close :smiley:

You kids had feet? Back in the really good old days, before legs were invented, our torsos just sat on two cinderblocks. And when we walked to school, we had to carry them with us!

Meanwhile in a country where you get paid for studying…

Paid? Like when you trade dead rats for cans of Spam?

Pretty much, only our rats are fancier

Whoops! :sweat_smile: I forgot the world does not in fact revolve around the US of A. Silly me.

I do wonder though, :thinking: do durtles go to school? Like, do you think being a door guard is considered a prime job or one relegated to lowly grunts? Hmm…

I’m… pretty sure you were trading your dead rats for cans of rat with “spam” labels on the outside.

With enough sodium nitrate one block of animal parts is as good as another.

if you fry it with garlic you cant even tell the difference!

Rats! There were so many posts, I thought something useful was going on in here…

Same, but I dig it in anycase.