Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

It’s a little motivation to reach the next level! <3
I wish I could see the past ones too… Only a few added the full mail they got… Would be amusing to see (both what it said and the chosen gif =P )

1 Like

What setting did you toggle?

1 Like

Probably the one to turn wanikani emails on/off. I think it’s at the bottom of the first page that appears when you open the settings.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll try that next time I gain a level. Hopefully this week if I can stop it with the stupid typos :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I really like them too! The temptation to reset back to level 1 is too strong:DD I need to see other emails now from levels 2-9 :eyes:

2 Likes

@koichi-descended can you send us the emails we missed for earlier levels so we have something to read between reviews, lessons, tmnt III, and the giant ominous countdown timer? :smile:

1 Like

I toggled the WaniKani related emails, not the “review/lesson” update one. Though wouldn’t hurt to do both :wink:
I have the review update one off, I don’t need those. I do reviews as soon as hey come in and have control of when they are coming in too =P

Personally I hope at some point we run into that zebra that sought descension.

11 Likes

eGoooot on solving the jiddle, everyone! Well done :grin:
I wonder if we can descend further… this really doesnt seem like its the end…

4 Likes

Right… Descended koichi is too strange (sorry descended koichi)

2 Likes

Sometimes I attract regular durtles. I do have an army of them. It’s been awhile since I got a new follower though…

I am Commander of the Durtles Army, I now declare!

6 Likes

@koichi-descended, it has to be difficult making a living as a Durtle internet celebrity doppelganger. Have you considered selling eGoooott (SFW…) statues? I would be interested in buying one. Not just to find out what eGoooott means.

3 Likes

Only one!?

3 Likes

I didn’t want to appear too eager.

7 Likes
  • wakes up
  • sees no jiddle development
  • goes back to sleep
2 Likes

Is this your schedule until april 1st?:DD

10 Likes

I hope people don’t give up on this because of the long timer. I feel like there is more to figure out, and it is still possible for us to prompt durtle activity by demonstrating interest. Maybe everything is set and nothing we do will have any impact on whatever is at the end of the countdown, but I think it is too early to call it.

3 Likes

I, for one, just want us to get to 7.5k so we can speak to the living nightma- er, descended koichi again.

7 Likes

Yeah, I also personally care more about that than actually trying to solve anything(if there is anything to solve…)

Which kind of is why I’m posting this, I guess.

3 Likes

Hmm, if I post a reply it’ll get us to 7340, only 160 to koichi.
On another note (and also because I want to have an excuse for people posting), what do you think will happen on April 1st?

• An update to a product (i.e. WK levels 61-70)
  • A simple e-mail or otherwise to everyone who participated
  • just an april fool’s day prank
  • other

0 voters

1 Like