Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

Lol I think the middle cat just saw some catnip. :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Even though you donā€™t know about Durtle Heaven past B5, is @eGoooott one of your friends?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll go first;

(Should have done Frodo the Toyger, but Nala was more available :wink: )

3 Likes

Yes, level B6 opens up when you have:

• 1x Bento
  • 3x Agedashi Tofu
  • 2x Curry Rice
  • 6x Katsudon

Do it for the rest of us!

5 Likes

Just donā€™t try to ascend, I guess?

2 Likes

Goddamit just looked at the B5 image and Iā€™m now horrified. Why

8 Likes

Once again everything happened while I was sleeping. #sadface.

12 Likes

psst itā€™s listening/watching! :sweat_smile: just smile and wave boys, smile and wave

3 Likes

Itā€™s good to see you again! Are you the gatekeeper durtle at B5 now? If yes, do you have some clues for us? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Oh hi, youā€™re not creepy at all, exactly what I needed before bed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are back, but all black nowā€¦ :thinking:

Couldnā€™t find what I was looking forā€¦ just as lost as when doing the jiddleā€¦

I was certain a trailer for the second film had ā€œBack in Blackā€ version of this song O_o
Might have dreamed itā€¦ Iā€™m too eGoooott to remember D=

Thereā€™s two of them! :scream:

12 Likes

Forgive me durtles, for I have sinnedā€¦ę€ć£ćŸé€šć‚Šć€I missed our descent to B5.
But hooray! Congratulations on solving it! Iā€™m a little mad that the answer was what it was, but itā€™s fine!! Articles are fine!! :upside_down_face:

Iā€¦oh dear. Now that was a development I wasnā€™t expectingā€¦

I have to wonder what this new existence is like. Do you still have Koichiā€™s memories floating around in your head?

5 Likes

Apparently still likes TMNT (3?), so it might be.

He also remembers being our best friend. Thatā€™s good right?
Except if it is Durtle slang for food.

7 Likes

Are we really just waiting till April 1st?

Things that happens on April 1st...

EDIT: I ran durt-ichi image through some stego software, didnā€™t find anything interesting except the image was created on 2019-02-17T03:27:4? Thatā€™s just yesterday while we already have 70% of the riddles solved. Did we go too fast? Does squarespace reset image creation dates?

7 Likes

aBxDvmD_460s

4 Likes

Something tells me this was all according to durtle č؈ē”»ć€‚Forty-two days and April 1st canā€™t be a coincidenceā€¦can it?
Translatorā€™s note: keikaku means plan

6 Likes

I think the 42 days are actually a coincidence. If we solved it a day later it would probably just have been 41. When we first discovered the page it was at 42 days, 4 hours and 20-something minutes. If that time difference would have been standard for the first person, then the April Fools would have been a massive coincidence. I choose to believe that the 42 days are a fun coincidence, the April Fools date is most likely on purpose.

2 Likes

While my rational brain says youā€™re right, my conspiracy brain says the durtles wanted this outcome. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

@koichi / @koichi-descended must be proud of us, being able to hit the mighty 42! <3

8 Likes