Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

Are we expecting Koichi or a-regular-durtle, by the way? :thinking:

3 Likes

Ordinarily, Koichi. Heā€™s a little bit dead, though.

Perhaps heā€™s been holding off his great resurrection until this opportune moment, though?

8 Likes

Honestly at this point Iā€™d even be fine with @a-regular-durtle parading as koichi using his corpse, just give us something besides ā€œdont work on the riddle that you dont know yet kbyeā€

3 Likes

Maybe three days actually means three threads and we have to get through 3x10000 posts before Koichi resurrects againā€¦

4 Likes

No, please no.

3 Likes

2 Peter 3:8 (paraphrased)
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord Durtle a day is like a thousand years posts, and a thousand years posts are like a day.

7 Likes

Hereā€™s hoping we get some guidance, for we are lost :rofl:

1 Like

Oh no, we are over the 6500 mark and still no sign of him! Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess. Here goes nothingā€¦

Dear @a-regular-durtle,

Being a devout Durtle Worshipper, I address you in an hour of great need. I am not a master of words, therefore I can only advance this humble plea.

Koichi, the criminal, was burnt, as is the way of the Durtle. But since he has gone, our sun has grown dark and the chiming bells of inspiration have grown quiet. We need him, Dear Durtle, we need our Koichi back.

I am aware that there will be a price to pay. As a sacrifice for my fellow riddlers, I offer you a trade. I offer to hand myself over to the 657 reviews, which have been waiting for me, sharpening their knives in hungry anticipation, and to defeat them in one day, if you promise to bring back the Overmind.

Yours truly,

Tyger

Durtle Worshipper
Review Fugitive

12 Likes

Yes, but, to be entirely fair, itā€™s only 3am in Portland.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know :stuck_out_tongue:. Still, my plea stands as a surprise when he wakes up.

1 Like

Maybe they gave up on us

1 Like

I think even we gave up on us.:pensive:

3 Likes

Even though we donā€™t make any progress, I find admirable that @koichi hasnā€™t posted on the forums since he was burned in this thread

9 Likes

Well, us gave up on we first.

Thatā€™s cause heā€™s dead, Jim.

Or maybe heā€™s just gone on holidays.

7 Likes

7 Likes

I may spend too much time wandering the halls muttering about durtles because itā€™s infecting my family. My partner pointed out that the amount of durtles per person could be pulling some fallout type stuff and be related to something like a bible verse. I was pretty surprised to find this when I googled it (my only religion is the crabigator)

Revelation 4:1

The Throne in Heaven
After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, ā€œCome up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.ā€

I doubt this means anything but heavenly thrones make me think of the emperor and the false koichi in the pit mnemonic. Also being told to ascend to find out what happens next lol.

I tried this for a few other ratios and got nothing else useful, expect a fear of war (Matthew 24:6) and another rise in three days reference (Luke 24:6).

Nothing about cookies though.

Edit: Also in another coincidence

Tenshi may refer to: 天子, Son of Heaven, a title of the Emperor of Japan. 天ä½æ, the Japanese word for angel.

5 Likes

Revelation 6:8a

19 Likes

Found this. Itā€™s not pale but eh :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Oh. I think we might be getting somewhere here. Because they ride horses in TMNT III. And thatā€™s Koichiā€™s favourite movie.

484746610_1d7c9d7c1d_z

7 Likes

That image is just straight up terrifying :dizzy_face:

1 Like