Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B5!

Maybe not, but at least the preparations are going well!

Hey one of the few Ayadurtles - high five!

Is @a-regular-durtle an ayadurtle as well?
Perhaps we should ask Aya what’s going on…

High five back atcha. Do we get high touch badges now? Probably not.

And this is exactly why I have been mentally going over specific words they used in their posts… So far to no avail.

If they were trying to tell us “take a break and chill”, you’d think they’d give us something to wait for. I mean, so far everything we’ve heard gives us a clue is making posts in the thread, and last time people stalled to x500 they got told off for stalling. If they want us to just wait, they should’ve said “help will come sometime soon” or give us some clue to when the help will come.
Not that I doubt that’s the case, but

Koichi is like a Professor in Pokemon?

I don’t recall that “rising from the grave” was a thing Pokemon Professors are known for…

Mistakes were made, but it’s no use mourning crying over spilt milk.
I’m sure @koichi himself would tell you to just move on down.

Of course that’s curious, it’s written like foreshadowing. :slight_smile:

We’ll like I said, this is not a hill I’m willing to die on. Onward and upward, or downward as the case may be.

I wonder if @WaniMekani can help.

(I wonder if it’s even still active now we don’t have PMs)

The whole original B4 clue sounds like a MacGyver situation. I see the MacDurtver badge is just short of 238 from 240…perhaps why we can’t reach :wink:. To further connect (no pun intended), MacGyver worked for the Phoenix Foundation (name after the mythological Phoenix which relates to Koichi’s situation to rise again after being burned). Thus far, can’t find an existing MacGyver solution from the episodes but there are a bunch. I suppose out of reach situations or even “wash” like connections may help. It’s probably BS but a fun train of though that connects with 80s references and/or WK humor while we wait for the next clue.

Think the poor guy is deader than Koichi. He’s collecting spiderwebs in some corner somewhere.

The MacDurtver badge was handed out during the Great Reradicaling. I’m not entirely clear how that’s related.

Maybe the durtles ate him or have him hostage?

What staff? All I see is a regular durtle.

Do you not know that the Durthlic Church preaches that our Allicrab is a false prophet, that we should value physical descension over spiritual ascension?

(translation: Don’t get all worked up over it, relax a little)

Furthermore, I think it would be quite difficult for any more users to earn the MacDurtver badge. It would have to be someone who had an account before the radical overhaul, and only just now came to the forum and posted in the overhaul thread.

Everybody here already has it, right?

• Yup, I’ve got it.
  • I don’t have it!

0 voters

Edit: added link

I don’t think it’ll be “X number of people enter the password at once” because we’d need to coordinate getting down to the next level every time one of us wants to.

Furthermore, I think it would be quite difficult for any more users to earn the MacDurtver badge. It would have to be someone who had an account before the radical overhaul, and only just now came to the forum and posted in the overhaul thread.

Well, I guess that’s my cue to stop lurking. Hi guys. I guess I’m off to try to get it now.

Edit: Well, I tried. Don’t know if that’ll do anything.

Never claimed it was a great idea, just a fun one.

Might as well explore it a little bit then, right? :wink:
I’m surprised that most of the people who have voted so far don’t have it.
I had forgotten that I made a post in that thread :sweat_smile:, so I was thinking that you just had to be around at the time…but I guess not…

Are you guys seriously trying to solve this non-puzzle?