Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

Burning Koichi was your last crime, you durty back stabber! :fire: :durtle: :fire:

3 Likes

I kind of provoked him right before he posted. I saw he was here then left then returned.

2 Likes

If they’re watching from mine they have quite a view!

Perhaps it was a fluke?

My thoughts while reading the story

“Unless it’s out of my power” - that’s odd phrasing.

Inconsistent punctuation for this and the two following lines. I was wondering if this line is misplaced, but I see that it’s before the entry into Durtle Heaven, so maybe it’s ok.

The narrator, a Digger, is possibly female. (or gay, I suppose…)
Basically every name or title in this story can be found in Urban Dictionary, but I’m just going to pretend like that couldn’t possibly be relevant :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

“darkening down 30 meters” - that’s very specific! I wonder if 30 is significant in some way?

huh, is that all? I would like there to be more significance to that line…

2 Likes

Ok, all caps, that has to mean something. And another reference to what Koichi said about durtle lore. But I‘ve gone over that post, couldn‘t find anything that sticks out…

For the record: I tried
TURTLE SHELL
TURTLE SHELLS
TURTLESHELL
TURTLE
TURTLES
TURTLESHELLS

2 Likes

Gyah!! @tyger did you just change your profile pic to look more like @tiger?

I was wondering if @a-regular-durtle just did it to annoy everybody on purpose.

My first thought was that maybe a-regular-durtle wants to tell us that we found the right thing, but should put it in caps… But maybe not.

:laughing: Actually I‘ve reverted my picture to a tiger nearly a week ago… But now it‘s really easy to get us confused.

2 Likes

This bothered me mostly because of the use of the metric system. I guess the realm of the durtles is not in Portland, OR?

Could be :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ohhh, that makes sense actually!

1 Like

Maybe it’s not turtle shells then? :thinking: Have no idea what it might be then, you already tried TURTLE

2 Likes

They have evolved to trick other species to do their dirty work > durtles require burned turtles to procreate > the Crabigator requires the burning of turtles > THE CRABIGATOR IS JUST A LIE TOLD TO US BY THE DURTLES TO DO THEIR BIDDING!!! :exploding_head: My life has been all in vain!

7 Likes

dont tell me the crabigator is a perfected durtle

3 Likes

Or maybe they want to burn the Crabigator? The Crabigator kinda has a shell…

5 Likes

Nooooooo!!!

but it’s also an “it”…

1 Like

My current headcanon is that there’s a big crabigator out there wearing a trenchcoat, fedora, and sunglasses with 240 durtles inside controlling it.

4 Likes

Just a quick note… make sure you’re entering your passwords into the B5 gate, not B4. I was using the wrong link when I tried a handful of things last night. Granted, I was super sleepy, so maybe you all won’t make the same mistake. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I think it’s 60 humans, but those 60 humans are each just 4 durtles in trenchcoats themselves

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the Crabigator is a “Ke”

We thought about the review pile mention and burning the turtle shell kanji right? Does this have anything to do with burning the turtle kanji during reviews?

Or was that already said and rejected?