Descent of the Durtle into eGoooott - NOW AT B8!

I wonder if @WaniMekani can help.

(I wonder if it’s even still active now we don’t have PMs)

The whole original B4 clue sounds like a MacGyver situation. I see the MacDurtver badge is just short of 238 from 240…perhaps why we can’t reach :wink:. To further connect (no pun intended), MacGyver worked for the Phoenix Foundation (name after the mythological Phoenix which relates to Koichi’s situation to rise again after being burned). Thus far, can’t find an existing MacGyver solution from the episodes but there are a bunch. I suppose out of reach situations or even “wash” like connections may help. It’s probably BS but a fun train of though that connects with 80s references and/or WK humor while we wait for the next clue.

1 Like

Think the poor guy is deader than Koichi. He’s collecting spiderwebs in some corner somewhere.

The MacDurtver badge was handed out during the Great Reradicaling. I’m not entirely clear how that’s related.

1 Like

Maybe the durtles ate him or have him hostage?

What staff? All I see is a regular durtle.

Do you not know that the Durthlic Church preaches that our Allicrab is a false prophet, that we should value physical descension over spiritual ascension?

(translation: Don’t get all worked up over it, relax a little)

1 Like

Furthermore, I think it would be quite difficult for any more users to earn the MacDurtver badge. It would have to be someone who had an account before the radical overhaul, and only just now came to the forum and posted in the overhaul thread.

Everybody here already has it, right?

• Yup, I’ve got it.
  • I don’t have it!
0 voters

Edit: added link

I don’t think it’ll be “X number of people enter the password at once” because we’d need to coordinate getting down to the next level every time one of us wants to.

2 Likes

Furthermore, I think it would be quite difficult for any more users to earn the MacDurtver badge. It would have to be someone who had an account before the radical overhaul, and only just now came to the forum and posted in the overhaul thread.

Well, I guess that’s my cue to stop lurking. Hi guys. I guess I’m off to try to get it now.

Edit: Well, I tried. Don’t know if that’ll do anything.

1 Like

Never claimed it was a great idea, just a fun one.

1 Like

Might as well explore it a little bit then, right? :wink:
I’m surprised that most of the people who have voted so far don’t have it.
I had forgotten that I made a post in that thread :sweat_smile:, so I was thinking that you just had to be around at the time…but I guess not…

Are you guys seriously trying to solve this non-puzzle?

7 Likes

For all I know, Koichi will reincarnate as a yoni egg :egg: Perhaps the relax instructions were literal :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

If we’ve learnt anything from the “clues” we’ve received so far, the non-puzzle is the puzzle.

10 Likes

Pick a side

• Durthlic Church
  • Koichi

0 voters

1 Like

:ballot_box_with_check: eGoooott

16 Likes

If a poll doesn’t have that option, is it even a poll…?

4 Likes

8 Likes

@Borx I see you pandering over there

3 Likes

7 Likes

The @eGoooott option?

1 Like