Defeating my stack of ~3500 reviews

You’re doing great! It took me about 2 months to dig myself out of a giant review pile this time. Finally to the point where I can hit zero every day or nearly every day. I’m getting about 300-400 reviews come back up per day right now. I did some huge days and now a ton of those are coming back around for reviews at the same, so I occasionally get a very disheartening pile again. But every time it’s a little bit better. It will be for you, too. You’ve got this!

3 Likes

I just found out about radio garden a few minutes ago from twitter @Dan-NS27 ! It’s so cool, highly recommend for people to check it out if you want background audio listening practice. https://radio.garden/

Anyway, yeah the stack got back up to 1200 (forgot to take a pic) but I got it back down to under 1k.

Trying to take this even further down today :slight_smile:

25 Likes

I’m so emotionally invested in this storyline.

11 Likes

Hope all that emotional investment will be worth it.

Stack back up
Knocked back down :slight_smile:

I’m starting to get a huge chunk of reviews that are on the lowest apprentice level and so they keep coming back every 4h but I never get the chance to review all of them every time because the stack will shuffle only some of them to the top :sob: I have no choice but to brute force clear the stack

28 Likes

頑張って!

I just came back from vacation where I did reviews a bit less than I meant to and saw a stack of 250 reviews. It feels positively like a stroll in the park in comparison.

You can do this. You’ve been showing that all along by coming back again and again and whacking away at the stack.

3 Likes

You’ve been an inspiration to us all! Good luck, you can doo eet!

Just wondering though, have you heard about this script? It was made for situations like this, you just need to remember to turn it iff when things calm down a little:

I’m rooting for you man. The main character always wins in the end.

3 Likes

You’re doing fricking great. You’re so close! Just out of curiosity, can we see your timeline? :innocent:

6 Likes

Phew that was a nice push! Down to under where I was before, the stack is at its lowest point ever!

Here’s the timeline

30 Likes

Woah!!!

Also that’s a pretty nice timeline :wink:

3 Likes

When you started I was at 0, now you’re almost below my current pile! (600 reviews…)

8 Likes

Holy! Hats off to your grind friend. I doubt I’ll ever freak out at any amount of reviews thanks to you sir :muscle: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My review pile has just hit its highest point yet of 360/day. Following this thread, my own numbers don’t feel so bad anymore xD

Just a little more to go, and you’ll reach 0!

7 Likes

Today was rough but we powered through! Stack came back up
And we hit it down again to a new all time low!
These were particularly slow and frustrating. Maybe its just my sleep schedule being a bit off but I found myself getting pretty mad when I miss the same word for like the 50th time. Gotta keep a cool head with these and not let them get to me. (and make sure to adorn my room with post it notes of words I suck at lmao)

29 Likes

What did you all think I was done?? HAHA
Sub 500 lets go! Take that stack. Man this feels good.

46 Likes

The level of dedication is beyond my comprehension. :exploding_head:

7 Likes

よっしゃあぁぁ!頑張ってるね!この調子で続けたらすぐ0個に減らすだろ。

5 Likes

Honestly, what you are doing is amazing!!!

3 Likes

Today is the day. I’m taking out the stack. I’ve been up all night doing reviews to take it out. I started the day with about 700 then I took it down to
Then I took it down to where it was last time
And now I’ve taken it all the way down to two digits.
It’s surreal. I didn’t think today would be the day but something in me just wouldn’t stop reviewing. Now that I’m this close I can’t stop now. Three and a half weeks have led up to this, lets kill this stack for good.

58 Likes

And keep killing it as it continues to attempt to come back from the dead^^.

This is really cool and motivating to see :smiley:

6 Likes