[Unsupported] Dashboard Userscript: Leech, Apprentice, and Guru detail (aka SRS level progress)

@hitechbunny, @jprspereira, the WaniKani to Anki Exporter already has an Anki note. The web site has full instructions for the end user to set up their Anki deck. The note has a single flashcard. The flashcard displays the item (a radical, a kanji or a vocab item). When the user presses “show answer”, it displays the English.

Wanikani to Anki Exporter forum thread

Wanikani to Anki web site. You need to enter your API (version 1) and click on the words “Docs” if you cannot see the instructions.

To create content, all you have to do is provide a comma-separated file with the fields in the following order. Here is the field list:

# WaniKani to Anki Exporter (http://wanikanitoanki.com)
key;
type;
character;
meaning;
image;
onyomi;
kunyomi;
important_reading;
kana;
level

Example Vocabulary item:

v_早速;
vocabulary;
早速;
at once, immediately, without delay, right away, right now;
;
;
;
;
さっそく;

Example kanji item:

k_治;
kanji;
治;
cure, heal, reign, rule;
;
じ, ち;
なお;
onyomi;
;

Example radical item:

r_orders;
radical;
令;
orders;
;
;
;
;
;

Ideally, the Wanikani to Anki Exporter site should have a button for downloading leeches, along with their many existing options. I read in the API V2 thread that the developer is looking at converting the site to API V2.

p.s. I already made this suggestion in June 2017. I went ahead and made my own cards using that template, but it was too time consuming. We should be studying for JLPT anyway. :slight_smile:

2 Likes