Currently Free Kindle Books on Amazon Japan

It just says “once added always free” so I guess I misunderstood, but I think they should be in the previously free list now since they aren’t available anymore. I dont personally use this list, so dont hurry on my behalf, take your time :slight_smile: I just check the top 100 amazon jp free LN list every once in a while, and if I see something with lots of reviews I might take a look. (I prefer physical books so im trying to get to reading my collection first)

Yes, once added to your account, you keep forever. As opposed to the limited time free titles which are only free and accessible for a limited time.

Maybe they should be titled something like free-to-own versus free-to-read, or something.

1 Like

Don’t know anything about this series, but here you go.

1 Like

It looks cute, so I’m sure it’s very good. :wink:

I’ve been reading a couple of the free manga recently, and so far they’ve been very wholesome. Even the one I tried with the… Erm, suspicious covers. The contents were surprisingly pg. :smiley: (maybe that changes after the free volumes? :man_shrugging:)

A few more I found today which are free right now. From my experience, they will likely have this promotion for the next 1-2 weeks but if someone gets them now, they are not removed from Kindle later (not marked as 期間限定無料):

Cells at work, Vol 1

Noragami, Vol 1, 2, 3

Flying Witch Vol 1

2 Likes

I’ve been too busy to update the main post (I’m really, really sorry), but the first three volumes of BECK are free.

2 Likes

No idea for how long but the first three volumes of 無限の住人 and 進撃の巨人 are free.

2 Likes

Here’s a free manga, but the quality of the scan looks pretty bad.

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s a limited time or for how long, but the first ten books of Detective Boy Conan appears to be free. Can someone who’s more fluent than me confirm?
https://www.amazon.co.jp/名探偵コナン(1)【期間限定-無料お試し版】-少年サンデーコミックス-青山剛昌-ebook/dp/B082KNHY4P/

The first two volumes of Beastars are up on Bookwalker, if that counts. Bookwalker is not Amazon or Amazon affiliated.

Volume 1
Volume 2

I’ll delete if linking to sites that are not Amazon isn’t allowed, I just really want people to give this one a try. :3

1 Like

It’s limited until 12/26. You lose access to the ebook on 12/27.

2019年12月26日22:00までの期間限定無料お試し版です。2019年12月27日以降はご利用できなくなります。

Thanks for the links, I got both of them. Do you know if theres a library/app thing for bookwalker? How can I access those books other than the web viewer? Japanese websites kinda overwhelm me still and I cant really understand them

1 Like

Ah, I see. Thanks!

I could claim the first 4 volumes, but I’m getting the following error message:

If you buy too much while overseas, Amazon gets mad and blocks you from making more digital purchases. If you use a VPN service for a few purchases, usually Amazon will stop complaining.

2 Likes

These are free again incase someone didnt get them last time they were free

1 Like

Not in the UK apparently :,( Says it is not available in my country due to copyright restrictions

Are you using a separate Amazon JP account? You may need to use a VPN for a few purchases.

2 Likes

I used a free vpn called tunnelbear for amazonjp, it has jp server and like 500mb monthly last time i used it. For some reason after that first time, I have never needed a japanese vpn for amazon jp kindle… Lucky me i guess.

2 Likes