Crabsmas riddle? Durtle Heaven finally near?

So does this mean that now we can figure out who is at which rank and able to recommend people and stuff…? or is it like an auction…

5 Likes

Well, you can try but we risk to be kicked out of the church if someone outside the church knows our number so we won’t help you ^^’ (rule n°1)

No idea yet, I guess we’ll get more info once everyone has submitted their work.
Also, re-reading the church’s rules, I should probably not tell anything on this thread… (rule n°2) I hope it will be fine this time as it was only about something of the public website :thinking:

4 Likes

This probably was already said but I couldn’t find it. Prayer had the wrong title, too. Might’ve been a copy-paste issue as the previous page is actually the “What is Durtle Heaven” title… But yeah, probably doesn’t mean anything… old thread, old crabigatorism news?

This is what I get for finding the site just after burning 国宝. :joy:

7 Likes

Merry Crabsmas, Robert Paulson

9 Likes

There’s been a void in my life that I’ve been unable to fill. I had no idea what it was. Today I figured it out: Crabigatorism. The pain, suffering, and constant forward motion (with the momentary pause to relish the “nothing-ness” of it all) shall be my mantra. I shall shed my Durtleness and forever be a disciple of the great Grabigator.

I wish to further debase myself into complete and unending suffering (i.e. Kanji reviews). If a novice (or further esteemed member of the Church) might turn a scaly eye towards this willing disciple, thus tenuring my admission to the great Crabigator, I would be eternally grateful.

May the Crabigator’s jaws embrace you!

8 Likes

Good, good. But, it won’t make you happy

6 Likes

That’s okay. I’m more into suffering and self loathing anyways

6 Likes

Did this seriously never conclude, that makes me sad.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know, it all happened behind closed doors. Noone ever emerged to fill the rest of us in.

3 Likes

Here is a post I made summarizing it:
https://community.wanikani.com/t/butapotatoes-visual-novel-poll-club-planing-phase-part-1/59150/8139?u=asteroth

1 Like

Different riddle. This was the one that came the year after.

1 Like

Oops!

I didn’t even remember another riddle.

1 Like

On a related note,

Ah, I wasn’t expecting a pot of gold. Just wanted an actual end to the storyline. A big screen saying “You’ve made it!” or something. That’s all I needed.

2 Likes

Oh, thanks! I thought I remembered wrong ^^

Yeah, it just stopped abruptly :frowning:
Sure, COVID disrupted postal services and all (I hope everyone is alright :confused:) but Koichi could have changed the rules a bit to let us continue even though (/because) not everyone could play with the ones already laid down.
Instead, he just disappeared…

I still think about eGoot…

I have my membership card somewhere still too.

2 Likes

eGoooott, if you please.

3 Likes

It’s been so long I forgot how to spell eGoooott…

4 Likes

I never got buddied up with my partner :c they never received their membership card but I got their drawing so neither of us could continue. I hope those further along on their enlightenment journey are in bliss.

1 Like