Crabsmas riddle? Durtle Heaven finally near?

@jprspereira, @YoungAdam
I can see that you liked the Church of Crabigatorism Official Response to COVID-19 topic even though you’re not in the Crabigatorist group.

And when I try to mention you in this topic, I have a warning that you won’t receive it since you’re not part of the Crabnouncements category. Was this category open by default but is now restricted?

9 Likes

If I had to guess (and take this with a grain of salt, because I could be way wrong), but it may have to do with all the instances where people linked to that post outside of the group. (and by all the instances, I mean the one instance, considering you’re the other one XD)

1 Like

Oh, is that how restricted categories work? :thinking:
(Should I remove the link then?)

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I’m guessing. I wouldnt remove it either way; 1. It may not be why, 2. other people have done it and havent gotten in trouble, and 3. it’s an (ARG? I guess?) so I don’t think itll be a huge deal

1 Like

Must have been, because I’m pretty sure I read it too.

6 Likes

Yes! You even replied to it

11 Likes

Not sure of the hidden connection yet, but did anyone notice bipple adheres to the Crabigatorism Toilet Law 2019 Addendum in their first Haiku?

https://community.wanikani.com/t/bipple-does-haiku/42811?u=pep95

17 Likes

I also noticed that bipple said “call 1-888-hot-durtle” and has a 5-8-5 haiku and seems to be member 8888. He definitely likes 8’s huh?

12 Likes

The post was of free access to everyone at the beginning, but that was a mistake so they made it so that only you guys would access it.

I liked the post at the beginning and then it went limited access.

14 Likes

We know why, a tallest archer who can’t hit his target

More Beats

There once was a durtle named Bipple
He kept exposing his nipples
His aim was bad
Even with a third hand
Now he sits for every ripple :notes::notes: :drum:

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was open in the beginning because I saw it like right when it was posted, and it stayed open for at least a half hour-ish…but now I can’t access it no more.

maybe it’s because of this?

6 Likes

No no no, that’s so mean. It goes like this

There once was a durtle named Bipple
He kept exposing his nipples
His aim was so bad awesome
that he trained his (o)possum
to sitting whenever it dripples :notes::drum:

19 Likes

Please tell me your possum is named Pipple

10 Likes

Not to mention the meter is completely out of whack.

Your is better, but still not quite there. Maybe the last line should be To sit down every time that it dripples. And “opossum” would help too. Unless it’s an Australian possum, in which case that would be wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Oh, yes, that’s much better. I’m not so great at counting.

9 Likes

No, her name is Hermione.

21 Likes

Rather like the time you thought taking on a thousand durtles would be a great idea. How did you get out of that, by the way? :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Mostly closed my eyes and shot arrows as high up into the air as I could. Works well in a surprising number of cases.

17 Likes

Wow! I knew this topic was not a fraud. I replied but then it vanished.

2 Likes

Any updates for those of us who didn’t get an application in before it closed? Is there activity in the secret thread? Or are we just waiting for something to happen?

7 Likes