Crabsmas riddle? Durtle Heaven finally near?

17 Likes

After my finals week, I could fill the form and reach the post office before closing. Wonder how long it is gonna take.

17 Likes

Seeing that reminds me that my hand slipped a bit back when I wrote the address for mine and probably is making it look like Iā€™m trying to apply for membership to ā€œGrabigatorismā€

14 Likes

48 Likes

ā€œGrab-a-gator-ismā€ ?

Technically, ^^^ this would be the similar but unaffiliated ā€œGrab-a-croc-ismā€ sect.

25 Likes

Sure, Iā€™ll go fight(in order to grab) some alligators as soon as my application is accepted!

10 Likes

Just make sure they understand your intentions and consent first. When alligators start making accusations it causes all kinds of problems.

9 Likes

21 Likes

My application is posted to Portland, OR. We shall see.

1 Like

What do you mean? I feel like Iā€™m missing a joke hereā€¦

2 Likes

8 Likes

Welp, Iā€™ll mail this thing tomorrow and realized I have plans for chaging appartment/job in the following months, so the safest bet is to use my parentsā€™ address as my mailing addres.

If I start getting mail from the Crabigator Church, Iā€™ll have some fun explaining to do :V

6 Likes

So I have finally mailed off my application! Iā€™m giddy with excitement :crazy_face:

I spent two hours making finding a one crustadilion note.
In case you donā€™t know what that is (I donā€™t know why anyone wouldnā€™t know :thinking:) hereā€™s a picture:
Front:

Back:

The exchange rate is pretty much $1 to 1šŸ¦€.

Unrelated ( :wink:) - google says Alligators are crocodilion. Huh.

35 Likes

Not sure if related, but Iā€™ve just got this weird message on my dashboard today:

4 Likes

Unfortunately this is not related to the riddle: Quite the explorer

7 Likes

This gif was spot-on! :laughing: fell off my chair laughing when I saw it and the context with which it was givenā€¦ nice one @carlostdev

恙恔恄! Cool illustrations!

4 Likes
4 Likes

4 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Now I feel bad about my crabigator drawings >.<

6 Likes

You should see mine. :smirk: the werewolves from the forum game wouldā€™ve avoided attacking me if they saw that picture when they open the door :laughing:

4 Likes