Crabsmas riddle? Durtle Heaven finally near?

Agreed.

I also have no coding skills so I hope to cheer up those who do. :upside_down_face:
I do hope it’s working :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

he says, posting the 500th post in the thread.

16 Likes

It is :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Well, I failed to secure access to a printer and I won’t get another chance until Tuesday, so I guess I’m just too late :woman_shrugging:
I wanted to fill my application with jokes, like doing a (bad) calligraphy of 鰐èŸč instead of drawing Kis Kanjiness. Also, assume both the crab and alligator to be perfect spheres of radius r1 and r2 respectively, separated by a distance d and radiating love uniformly in all directions (as they obviously do) and calculating how much love each is receiving from the other.
Also, I wanted to circle up to the 3 (ie 1,2 and 3)
How well, that ship has sailed I guess.

17 Likes

Says it will be open for a long time so I think you should still do it!

16 Likes

Hey Kumirei, I was looking closely at the animated image on the entrance to Crabigatorism Hell. Out of all the extremities, only the lower right has what appears to be a hand. Do you think this is relevant at all to this? :thinking:

Also, on the page, numbers 10 and 12 are missing. :thinking:

Maybe nothing but maybe something :man_shrugging:

*just trying to help :nerd_face::steam_locomotive: *

6 Likes

They’re not so much “missing” as they are just
obscured. Because of the change in font size, the numbers end up pushed off the left side of the page.

Technically speaking, the numbers aren’t even there at all in the code, it’s just an ordered list, which automatically adds numbers for each item.

4 Likes

I don’t think the list will be limited, that would be unfair to people living on the other side of the planet. Maybe everyone gets their own riddles? :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

3 Likes

Maybe I should just stick to cheering on those who know more about these things :sweat_smile: haha

original

Way to go everyone! You are all doing a good job unearthing all of these. I will be cheering all of you on! Keep the :fire: burning!

finishes up application so it can be mailed :mailbox_with_mail: tomorrow

12 Likes

I did that too :wink: Lots of potential for bad puns in that application :grin:

9 Likes

I added a 14 option because my hunger is more than they can muster

7 Likes

hmmmm 
 I think that you can still get ordained by the Church of the Subgenius for $35.
So if I do that, then send in my Crabigator forms, I could be come the first ordained priest. :slight_smile:
Marriages or funerals, anyone?

Actually, this will let you be a minister for real: (and it is free)
Univarsal Life Church

Their training program is fantastic. I may just do this!

4 Likes

I see we thought similarly :laughing: (even if not exactly the same jokes, so yours would still be different)

4 Likes

I mean, I don’t know the specifics of the game, but I’d mail it regardless. You can’t do worse than yours truly

5 Likes

I circled the 13 three times

7 Likes

I circled the “2” and “two” in the question with the “circle two” instruction, if I recall which one that was correctly :slight_smile:

I may or may not have done something interesting with the “date” field too
 a certain person will know what that may be :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wait, there are absolutely no members yet? Not even Koichi?
Something’s just not right

8 Likes

Koichi doesn’t know what’s going on. :eyes:

19 Likes

He even confirmed it in the email he replied to from @Nyagawa_Falls :eyes: Even if he said anything, he doesn’t know what he is saying :crabigator:

15 Likes

The Crabigator merely uses koichi as a vessel to speak through!

19 Likes