Crabsmas riddle? Durtle Heaven finally near?

Ah, it’s only on the mobile version. On the desktop version it’s really there.

That’s… Oh well.

6 Likes

That’s all we know I think, and they sometimes say “durtle durtle” while doing it to indicate that they are, in fact, Durtling.

7 Likes

Ah, I see what you mean. It wasn’t really “removed”, it’s just that “New Updates Daily” gets broken up into 2 lines “New Updates” and “Daily” because of the screen size. Whoopsie.

4 Likes

I don’t really know what you are trying to explain :sweat_smile:

I was merely expressing my disappointment in the lack of progression. And the fact that the first received application is still not evaluated, even after days.

2 Likes

I was explaining the concept of Durtling. Also I just remembered it also means not doing your reviews and spending your time on the forums instead. I’m gonna look for sources. :durtle_megane:

But if thats the case we should definitely not be Durtling rn.

8 Likes

Durtling is doing things you like and having fun, and avoiding doing hard things.

Crabigatorism is the opposite of that. For so Ke hath spoken, in Kis snippy snappy glory. Amen

13 Likes

Looks like someone really wants to be promoted in the Church…

6 Likes

It is true we’ve been durtling lately.

1 Like

But none here have been caught in the act of durtling…

2 Likes

The Crabigator knows. At the very least Ke knows when we don’t do our reviews. :crabigator:

8 Likes

Did anyone notice when durtle.club got redesigned?

4 Likes

I missed out on last year’s ascent to durtle heaven(descent? to durtle hell?), what is that site?

durtle.club was the entrance to durtle heaven (or hell, some might say). By solving progressively more challenging puzzles, we descended to the ninth level and were rewarded with testing access to an official iOS Wanikani app (spoiler alert: it had issues and had to go back to the drawing board).

4 Likes

It was the descent to Durtle Heaven

10 Likes

Do not believe this blasphemy! The Crabigator is the 1 true lord of kanji. We must honor kim by burning the durtles.

Everyone knows Durtle World Warming is fake news anyways. And I would know. I’m a true believer. Also truths

• the world is cuboid
  • the moon landing was real, but they cut out the part where they found the Crabigators original landing site(before it was known as the crabigator, back when it was just a small postage stamp creature).
  • Leondurtle Da Vinci. and Tom Hanks.are members of durtscienetology which goes against everything we have learned in the church of crabigatorism.
13 Likes

So my essay answer is only partially wrong (?). Not that it was a good answer to begin witth, but still

3 Likes

Oh no, I wrote that I would zero my reviews so I wouldn’t need to worry about those :eyes: :scream_cat:

But I also wrote that I would stuff my backpack full of snacks so I could cheer us up during challenging times! :3

1 Like

I derailed and wrote tho whole paragraphs wondering what were the correct pronouns for the Crabigator.
Award-winning writing, I’d say.

1 Like

Not if being on the forums brings you great suffering.

4 Likes

Well, if we consider that by procrastinating on the forums now, I will drastically increase my level of suffering later, it kind of is a way to worship the Crabigator, doesn’t it?

9 Likes