Complete list of immediately unlocked Vocabulary words/items after Level Up [as of 02.21]

1 Like

Well, there it says that you can’t edit a post after 30 days. But that’s not true for WK. Some other functions have been altered by the WK team as well. So was looking for something made by them.

Level 27 is 28/107, rather than 32/107. Guess they removed some vocab?

1 Like

Nice, thank you so much!

Actually, I don’t think they did. I don’t know what exactly happened, but it seems that I somehow miscalculated. But found the mistake now, will update it.

1 Like

Really appreciate this, will certainly help make leveling a lot smoother. Shout out to you as well for making that leveling guide (How to build an efficient WaniKani schedule (level up as comfortable as possible): the guide), a short while back I wasn’t using any scripts and leveling was a complete chore, so thanks for the help!

1 Like

Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Think I found an example of this. I originally had 18 vocab unlocked at level 30 as indicated in your list, but guru’ing the last kanji of level 29 actually bumped it to 19. Haven’t guru’d anything from 30 yet.

openvocab_30 openvocab_30_2

other levels that can be checkmarked

openvocab_25
openvocab_26
openvocab_28
openvocab_29

1 Like

Hey man, this awesome! Thank you so much! I’ll update it as soon as I get the time (re-checking the vocab list takes a bit of time), thank you for actively contributing here. Really means a lot.

This is indeed very interesting. I’ll suspect there are several cases of these but as I said I don’t think they have a very big impact.

Thank you @Radish8 for promoting my topic to a “Nice” one XD

Hah, no problem :wink:

1 Like

Level 19 is 16/108.

1 Like

Level 20 is 20/114.

Screenshot_2020-09-22_16-37-22

1 Like

Confirmed! :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Yeah, finally :sweat_smile:

But with the levels I checked off myself, the list actually proved accurate. And soon we’ll have the first half of WK completely done!
Btw, have you been leveling faster lately?

That’ll be really nice!

But still, this list as it is has already been really helpful, so thanks for making it! Level 17 caught me by surprise with only 16 unlocked vocab, and I think that was when I decided to look this up and found this thread.

Well… After a few months of only doing reviews, in August I returned to leveling. Since then, I’ve been keeping a pace of 14 days per level, and that’s been working quite well for me. This last level took a little longer, 16 days, but that was because I miscalculated the number/timing of my kanji lessons. :expressionless:

1 Like

Confirmed! :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Level 23 is 23/102.

1 Like

Level 39 is 20/103

Haven’t noticed any discrepancies in 35-38. Before that I forgot to check :frowning:

1 Like

Nice, we did it! One half of WaniKani done.

1 Like