Closing lists in Account Menu

For some reason I am not able to close all submenus at the same time in the Account Menu of the dashboard. In the first image, I have closed the Settings part of Scripts

When I press the Open menu, “Open” closes, but Settings suddenly opens out of nowhere.

This also happens the other way around for all other submenus for me. Does anyone else experience this?

You know this isn’t a WaniKani issue, right? You should probably post in the Open Framework topic.

4 Likes

Oh I thought it was from WaniKani :sweat_smile: I’ll post it there

2 Likes

I use Safari. Mine always opens sub script menu to the left. Never as sub directory like yours :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ll add this to the list of things to check out when I have some free time again. Unfortunately, that’s still at least a couple months away since I’m working long hours on a project.

2 Likes

Ihope your project is not too stressful. Happy cake day :slight_smile: :cake:

1 Like

Nope, not stressful. Just a lot of work to do in a short time. With $200M on the line :grin:. But seriously, it’s going well.

I totally forgot about my ‘cake day’. I think I joined in 2014, so it’s my 5yr Wanikaniversary.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.