Chunky 100%s thread

Post your 100%s! The longer the review session, the better. Honorary single-mistake posts also accepted.

I’ll start:

5 Likes

How does one get 100%?
I always get between 40~80%

2 Likes

Luck. I average 96.6% overall according to wkstats.com, but pretty much always get at a few things wrong on a given review session, so getting a round 100% is just down to luck.

As for how to get up to 96% avg. in the first place, I guess exposure to the language in places other than WaniKani helps. Also, making up my own mnemonics when the given ones don’t stick is a trick I use too.

2 Likes

Latest burn session :sunglasses:

5 Likes

(excuse the quality - this isn’t a screenshot because it’s from a while ago & the easiest way to share it with my friend was to photograph it and send via whatsapp lol). It may be a low level, but it was lots of new-ish stuff!

6 Likes

7 Likes

Doing these on my phone with my ham fingers takes some vigilance.

12 Likes

Woah! That’s crazy, especially on mobile…

1 Like

I’m salty about this one. The one I “missed”, I had the correct reading and waffled hard between “machine” and “machine counter” for the meaning, having not seen it in a while. Since literally the only usage case I’ve been introduced to so far in the vocabulary is as a counter for machines, I went with “machine counter” and kicked myself when I got it wrong.
In my heart, it is still a 100%. >:C

2 Likes

dude, I did the exact same thing yesterday. ‘Counter for machines’, I thought. Nope.

Also, I notice we joined on the same day :)… you’re a little ahead of me though - I guru those radicals in 24 hours’ time if all goes well.

1 Like

Hell yeah, we’ll have to help keep each other on our toes. I’ve been slowing down some in the past week or two though–work and life stuff has been piling up a bit. Can’t inhale new lessons like I did with the first few levels.

2 Likes

It’s nothing much but it’s become rarer and rarer so it always worth celebrating! :smiley:

4 Likes

Not a large set of reviews but I don’t often get 100% so I thought I would share

4 Likes

Awesome! Personal victories are way more important than the numbers themselves.

Not a large set but I’ll take what I can get.

3 Likes

A little better this time.

3 Likes

Nice one!

Got this the other day. Just that damn viking/spikes mixup…

1 Like

Much bigger 100% than my last post!

2 Likes

Still aiming for a 100% 100+ item session but this will do for now.

1 Like

This one gave me palpitations, especially the further I got. I ignored my reviews on Mother’s Day and ended up with a whole grab bag of levels. I get the On readings for left and right confused, so it was a 50/50 stab.

3 Likes