Cells at Work! 🩠 Book Club ・ Past the finish line!

I told myself I wouldn’t join yet another book club
 But I just can’t resist!!
I loved the anime and I used to work with blood so this manga is something of a must for me.
See you all on chapter 1!

7 Likes

Why on earth would you promise yourself something like that? Book clubs are made to overjoin and underdeliver!

10 Likes

It’s my first time to join anything like this but I just happen to have this manga lying around at home so would love to give it a try! Looking forward to reading with you all (^_^)

10 Likes

Hello, I’ll be joining in with this book club. A little nervous about all the medical terms but excited to figure it all out as I go along with all of you.

9 Likes

Hi everyone,
decided to jump in this time. It’s the first time joining something like that and hopefully won’t regret it ^.^
Anyway, really looking forward to reading with all of you.

10 Likes

Let’s get this ball rolling.

12 Likes

This is the first book club I’ve done, so I’m very excited to begin! I’ll be joining in as soon as my physical copy arrives :slight_smile:

6 Likes

In the meantime, if you don’t expect it to arrive sometime during this week and you’re fine with reading online, the free samples should cover plenty more than the first couple of weeks.

4 Likes

Week 2 is alive and kicking!
Cells at Work! 🩠 | Week 2.

5 Likes

The old ones (Mine is from 2011) let you double tap the panel to zoom.

Join week 3 with us!

4 Likes

Sorry for the big delay, I suddenly found myself without any internet over the past couple days. Thanks for the patience!

7 Likes

Chapter 2 awaits!

8 Likes

Cells at Work! 🩠 | Week 6 Week 6 thread is up and ready to spread more infectious diseases!

5 Likes

End of another chapter, but the beginning of a new year, how romantic

5 Likes

What sort of story does the week 8 reading hide? You don’t even have to wait for next week’s episode to find out (because it’s this week)!

6 Likes

Week 9, another chapter coming to an end, only a few weeks left 'till the finish

6 Likes

Almost to the end, only 2 weeks remaining!

4 Likes

Time to finish this!

5 Likes

If you enjoyed this book club, and want more, or you came late and want to join in the next book club, head over to the Ruri Dragon Book Club!

6 Likes