Can't access ひいきびいき Podcast

They could have taken them off simply to reduce the traffic on those files.

1 Like

Daichig-san replied to another comment on Twitter. He said the episodes will be up in a few months :persevere:

Quick update :

The old episodes (0-99) are up again!!

3 Likes

Sorry to bring an old topic back up but I recently been having problems downloading the episodes which I never have before. I also use the pocket casts app and lately it’s been super slow to download the episodes. It keeps saying that the download failed due to a server error on ひいきびいき’s part. Has anyone else been running into this problem?

Sometimes I can’t access the site, and other times I can. It’s probably just a server problem.

Huh ok. It’s been like this for the past few days so I didn’t know If it was normal or anything.

They reached their traffic cap previously, so it might have happened again. If that’s what it is I imagine it will solve itself at the end of the month

1 Like

The site hasn’t loaded for me in a while, but I’ve been listening to it on player.fm https://player.fm/series/series-27246 and it’s also available at podbean where you can download it ひいきびいき Podcast | Free Listening on Podbean App

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.